Minnesota Sex Junkies RBN Songs Free Download

CheesePopcornCheesePopcorn Unsigned
edited October 2009 in The Rock Band Network
Just saw this... surprised it wasn't on here already. They're not metal but pretty cool.

Minnesota Sex Junkies Website

"Freebies Rule! “Rock Band 2” tracks submitted to Rock Band Network available for FREE download HERE.

Five tracks from “MSJ” are available as a free download in celebration of our involvement with the upcoming Rock Band Network, a selection of downloadable tracks for Rock Band 2.

Feel free to share these MP3s with anyone who may like them. Copy them. Distribute them. Give them away. Etc etc.... just spread it around.

Enjoy! And don't forget to look for us on the Rock Band Network!"

http://www.minnesotasexjunkies.com/dl_rbn.html

Comments

  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited September 2009
    CheesePopcorn;3069547 said:
    Just saw this... surprised it wasn't on here already. They're not metal but pretty cool.

    Minnesota Sex Junkies Website
    Thanks for the heads up - yeah they sure aint metal but there is a hint industrial to their style on some of these songs. I definately see some of these songs growing on me - going to see how the likes of "Hate Myself" looks chartwise but its a potential download (along with "I Want It Back")
  • Siege21392Siege21392 Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    wow thanks these guys sound pretty good
  • californicationcalifornication Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    I like the free part.
  • jgoshjgosh Super Star
    edited September 2009
  • CheesePopcornCheesePopcorn Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    californication;3070175 said:
    I like the free part.
    Yeah the "Free" part was pretty awesome. I actually bought two of their songs on iTunes along with some songs from some of the other bands on the"Prospective Songs" list. I like supporting "Indie" artists I like, so I'm not bummed out or anything.

    I can't wait to get at some of these on the game!
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited September 2009
    Just to clarify, the MP3 audio files are free....not the DLC through RBN, right?

    My understanding is that DLC through RBN cannot be free, it's minimum 99 cents.
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited September 2009
    Mex;3083525 said:
    Just to clarify, the MP3 audio files are free....not the DLC through RBN, right?

    My understanding is that DLC through RBN cannot be free, it's minimum 99 cents.
    Yeah, you'll have to pay to get them through the RBN store. Minimum price is 80 MSP.
  • A New Pyro FoolA New Pyro Fool Forum Comedian
    edited September 2009
    Burning Rome is a fantastic song.

    You have found yourself a new fan.
  • HeXcodaHeXcoda Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    Free makes a lot of sense. We already get charts on YouTube and music videos online and such to preview people's songs before we jump in and buy DLC -- this way I can study the music, see if it's to my liking, and if so, front the cash for the playables. Thanks!
  • CheesePopcornCheesePopcorn Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    HeXcoda;3085275 said:
    Free makes a lot of sense. We already get charts on YouTube and music videos online and such to preview people's songs before we jump in and buy DLC -- this way I can study the music, see if it's to my liking, and if so, front the cash for the playables. Thanks!
    I totally agree with you. Couldn't do anything but help. I wonder if Rhythm Authors will release any of these in Chart Preview Videos.
  • RA-elxRA-elx Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    CheesePopcorn;3093593 said:
    I totally agree with you. Couldn't do anything but help. I wonder if Rhythm Authors will release any of these in Chart Preview Videos.
    We plan to have full song preview videos for all songs as we release them.
  • CheesePopcornCheesePopcorn Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    RA-elx;3112008 said:
    We plan to have full song preview videos for all songs as we release them.
    Good news to hear.

    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.