RBN audition mode update today?

iruhlmaniruhlman Opening Act
edited September 2009 in The Rock Band Network
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/25/rock-band-2-patched-on-360-ps3-update-going-through-cert/

I take it we can't audition yet even tho the patch is out?

I wasn't aware the HO's and PO's were getting updated as well. I didn't think anything was wrong with them...

Comments

• kenekekeneke Road Warrior
    edited September 2009
    I got my XBox patch last week and unless you're in the closed beta, no auditioning until the Open Beta starts (and you're part of it).
  • DanB91DanB91 Rising Star
    edited September 2009
    u need to have an XNA account (trial or paid) and be in the beta (have Magma) in order to use audition mode.

I haven't played much on the 360 version since the patch but i dont think HOPOs have really changed much to be honest
  • iruhlmaniruhlman Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    keneke;3093810 said:
    I got my XBox patch last week and unless you're in the closed beta, no auditioning until the Open Beta starts (and you're part of it).
    cool, I haven't signed up with XNA or purchased reaper yet, I'll log into tonight to RB & check out the update for the HO's & PO's.

thanks
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited September 2009
    That article isn't specific enough. It's the HO/PO chords that were changed to function like they do in TB:RB (in other words, they're easier to hit). Regular HO/POs are not changed at all.
  • iruhlmaniruhlman Opening Act
    edited September 2009
    trg007;3093894 said:
    That article isn't specific enough. It's the HO/PO chords that were changed to function like they do in TB:RB (in other words, they're easier to hit). Regular HO/POs are not changed at all.
    gotcha...