how will new releases happen?

SpoonMan54321SpoonMan54321 Unsigned
edited September 2009 in The Rock Band Network
once this all gets up and running, of course there will be an initial (and i'm betting on massive) list of songs available. then other songs will pass through the process and make it into RBN for download. now my question is, will the songs be available the day they are greenlit or will there be a "RBN DLC day" every week like there is with official DLC?

the main reason i ask is because i keep a DLC tracker excel file for my own use to keep track of what i have and don't have, what i've spent on DLC, and what i would need to spend in order to get every single song in existence. as of now it's 100% up to date and it's not THAT difficult to maintain. i can see there being huge problems for me keeping track of everything once RBN hits.

even if there's not a DLC day each week, will there be some kind of online list/site with release dates/costs/etc?

thanks.

Comments

• KlostrophobikKlostrophobik Unsigned
    edited September 2009
    I was kind of hoping they'd have an official RSS feed soon for all DLC releases. That would solve my problem of keeping up with what's new when I miss a few weeks.
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited September 2009
    Once a song gets enough passing reviews, it'll go live in the store a couple of days thereafter. Songs can go live any day of the week, unlike the main RB Music Store. However, they will not be shown in the Xbox Live Marketplace - only in the in-game RBN Store.
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited September 2009
    Im sure our resident thread wizard Sayburr or maybe S1ckH4nds will have a crack at keeping track of all this once its up and running but it sounds like it will be an awfully difficult task given the potential number of songs being uploaded and on a dailly basis.

It may not be all that advicable to try and track yourself what you dont have on RBN... its going to overwhelm anyone working out how much they would need to spend to retain a 100% song record for all those :eek:
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited September 2009
    trg007;3096824 said:
    Once a song gets enough passing reviews, it'll go live in the store a couple of days thereafter. Songs can go live any day of the week, unlike the main RB Music Store. However, they will not be shown in the Xbox Live Marketplace - only in the in-game RBN Store.
    Yep, that's right. There will be an RBN Music Store update every day, provided there are new songs to add every day of course. :)