Rank The Songs in any Album!

Comments

  • Tank9088Tank9088 Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Temple Of The Dog- Self Titled

    1. Hunger Strike
    2. Your Saviour
    3. Wooden Jesus
    4. Say Hello 2 Heaven
    5. Call Me A Dog
    6. Times Of Trouble
    7. Pushin Forward Back
    8. Reach Down
    9. Four Walled World
    10. All Night Thing

    There's not a song on the album I dislike,this was hard.
  • clashcityrocker10clashcityrocker10 Headliner
    edited October 2009
    The Clash - London Calling

    1. Spanish Bombs
    2. Clampdown
    3. Lost In The Supermarket
    4. London Calling
    5. Hateful
    6. I'm Not Down
    7. Rudie Can't Fail
    8. Train In Vain
    9. Wrong 'Em Boyo
    10. Death Or Glory
    11. Koka Kola
    12. Four Horsemen
    13. The Guns Of Brixton
    14. Brand New Cadillac
    15. Lover's Rock
    16. The Right Profile
    17. Revolution Rock
    18. The Card Cheat
    19. Jimmy Jazz
  • mercury11mercury11 Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Rocket2Russia;3120615 said:
    I still say The Gift is the #1 on that album, but I'm going to listen again before ranking the others.
    what!? nothing on it even comes close to Sister Ray.
  • timmay9timmay9 Washed Up
    edited October 2009
    mercury11;3120790 said:
    [QUOTE=Rocket2Russia;3120615]I still say The Gift is the #1 on that album, but I'm going to listen again before ranking the others.
    what!? nothing on it even comes close to Sister Ray.[/QUOTE]

    Don't bicker guys, I already made the definitive ranking for the album. My word is final:
    timmay9;3114455 said:
    White Light/White Heat-The Velvet Underground

    1. Sister Ray
    2. The Gift
    3. I Heard Her Call My Name
    4. White Light/White Heat
    5. Lady Godiva's Operation
    6. Here She Comes Now
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited October 2009
    If you actually have to look up what album I'm rating, then we can never be friends. Ever.

    1. Jack-Ass
    2. The New Pollution
    3. Hotwax
    4. Novacane
    5. Where It's At
    6. Devils Haircut
    7. Sissyneck
    8. Derelict
    9. Lord Only Knows
    10. Ramshackle
    11. Readymade
    12. Minus
    13. High 5 (Rock the Catskills)
  • tridentgum0tridentgum0 Uninteresting Poster
    edited October 2009
    I know it's a Beck album, but I don't kniw the name. :o
  • timmay9timmay9 Washed Up
    edited October 2009
    Alright_Computer;3120961 said:
    If you actually have to look up what album I'm rating, then we can never be friends. Ever.

    1. Jack-Ass
    2. The New Pollution
    3. Hotwax
    4. Novacane
    5. Devils Haircut
    6. Where It's At
    7. Sissyneck
    8. Derelict
    9. Lord Only Knows
    10. Ramshackle
    11. Readymade
    12. Minus
    13. High 5 (Rock the Catskills)
    Mellow Gold is such a crappy record. :)
  • Lithuanian_BoyLithuanian_Boy Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    Opeth - Damnation

    1. In My Time Of Need
    2. Windowpane
    3. Death Whispered A Lullaby
    4. To Rid The Disease
    5. Ending Credits
    6. Closure
    7. Hope Leaves
    8. Weakness

    Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

    1. Time
    1. Speak To Me / Breathe
    1. The Great Gig In The Sky
    1. Us And Them
    1. Money
    1. Brain Damage
    1. Any Colour you like
    1. Eclipse
    2. On The Run

    I love the whole album. There isn't really a song that I like more than any other, except for maybe On The Run, but I still like that song.
  • RunesmithRunesmith Headliner
    edited October 2009
    Rocket2Russia;3116871 said:
    They Might Be Giants - Flood

    1. We Want a Rock
    2. Lucky Ball and Chain
    3. Dead
    4. Your Racist Friend
    5. Birdhouse in Your Soul
    6. Particle Man
    7. Whistling in the Dark
    8. Letterbox
    9. Women and Men
    10. Hearing Aid
    11. Hot Cha
    12. Twisting
    13. Istanbul (Not Constantinople) [Puts up flame shield]
    14. They Might Be Giants
    15. Minimum Wage
    16. Someone Keeps Moving My Chair
    17. Road Movie to Berlin
    18. Sapphire Bullets of Pure Love
    19. Theme from Flood

    That was pretty hard to do, and I'm sure I'll be tweaking this list every time I look at it.
    Friendship is not possible at this time.
  • supernova1324supernova1324 Headliner
    edited October 2009
    Parodygm;3119388 said:
    I can only assume that you've ranked these with 12 being your favorite? Otherwise it's almost ass-backward from how I'd pick it.



    I'd probably go like this:

    1. Terms of Psychic Warfare
    2. I Don't Know What You're Talking About
    3. I Apologize
    4. Celebrated Summer
    5. If I Told You
    6. New Day Rising
    7. Plans I Make
    8. How to Skin a Cat
    9. Perfect Example
    10. The Girl Who Lives on Heaven Hill
    12. Books About UFOs
    13. Watcha Drinkin'
    14. Power Line
    15. 59 Times the Pain
    16. Folk Lore
    Folk Lore in last makes me a sad panda.
    Runesmith;3121103 said:
    Friendship is not possible at this time.
    I'm not to big a fan of Istanbul considering my history teacher played in non stop in 7th grade...
  • KasilKasil Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    Muse - Origin of Symmetry

    1. Hyper Music
    2. Plug In Baby
    3. Citizen Erased
    4. New Born
    5. Bliss
    6. Space Dementia
    7. Feeling Good
    8. Micro Cuts
    9. Darkshines
    10. Screenager
    11. Megalomania
  • Rocket2RussiaRocket2Russia Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    supernova1324;3121245 said:
    I'm not to big a fan of Istanbul considering my history teacher played in non stop in 7th grade...
    Insert "my dad" for "history teacher" and you've got my reasoning. As for "Someone Keeps Moving My Chair", I stand by its low position, mainly because the whole album is fantastic. I just think the others are better, is all.
  • ZombaZomba Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    Coldplay - Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends
    1. Viva La Vida
    2. Violet Hill
    3. 42
    4. Life in Technicolor
    5. Strawberry Swing
    6. Lovers in Japan
    7. Yes
    8. Death And All His Friends
    9. Lost!
    10. Cemetaries of London
  • Dante1847Dante1847 Headliner
    edited October 2009
    Zomba;3121720 said:
    Coldplay - Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends
    1. Viva La Vida
    2. Violet Hill
    3. 42
    4. Life in Technicolor
    5. Strawberry Swing
    6. Lovers in Japan
    7. Yes
    8. Death And All His Friends
    9. Lost!
    10. Cemetaries of London
    yikes.....

    sorry, Cemeteries of London should NOT be at the bottom of the list, and Viva La Vida should NOT be at the top.

    just one man's opinion.

    1. Violet Hill
    2. Cemeteries of London
    3. Strawberry Swing
    4. Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love
    5. Life in Technicolor
    6. 42
    7. Viva la Vida
    8. Yes
    9. Death and All His Friends
    10. Lost!

    is more like it
  • SkittlesSkittles Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    The Smiths - Meat is Murder

    1. Barbarism Begins at Home
    2. How Soon is Now?
    3. The Headmaster Ritual
    4. I Want the One I Cant Have
    5. Well I Wonder
    6. That Joke Isnt Funny Anymore
    7. Rusholme Ruffians
    8. Nowhere Fast
    9. What She Said
    10. Meat is Murder

    I do love this album, its possible I might change it in the future
  • ReverseReverse Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Skittles;3121868 said:
    The Smiths - Meat is Murder

    1. Barbarism Begins at Home
    2. How Soon is Now?
    3. The Headmaster Ritual
    4. I Want the One I Cant Have
    5. Well I Wonder
    6. That Joke Isnt Funny Anymore
    7. Rusholme Ruffians
    8. Nowhere Fast
    9. What She Said
    10. Meat is Murder

    I do love this album, its possible I might change it in the future
    There's no way that "Meat is Murder" is the worst song on the album. The rest I agree with for the most part (except for "Rusholme Ruffians", which I would move up.)
  • franticfishfranticfish Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Cryptopsy - None So Vile
    1. Phobophile
    2. Graves Of The Fathers
    3. Slit Your Guts
    4: Crown of Horns
    5: Dead & Dripping
    6: Lichmistress
    7: Benedictine Convulsions
    8: Orgiastic Disembowelment
  • SkittlesSkittles Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Reverse;3123630 said:
    There's no way that "Meat is Murder" is the worst song on the album. The rest I agree with for the most part (except for "Rusholme Ruffians", which I would move up.)
    well, with Meat is Murder being in 10th place doesnt mean its a bad song, but its not exactly my favorite song to listen to spontaneously
  • neckermanncjneckermanncj Washed Up
    edited October 2009
    Skittles;3121868 said:
    The Smiths - Meat is Murder

    1. Barbarism Begins at Home
    2. How Soon is Now?
    3. The Headmaster Ritual
    4. I Want the One I Cant Have
    5. Well I Wonder
    6. That Joke Isnt Funny Anymore
    7. Rusholme Ruffians
    8. Nowhere Fast
    9. What She Said
    10. Meat is Murder

    I do love this album, its possible I might change it in the future
    1) The Headmaster Ritual
    2) I Want The One I Can't Have
    3) Barbarism Begins At Home
    4) Rusholme Ruffians
    5) How Soon Is Now?
    6) Nowhere Fast
    7) That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
    8) What She Said
    9) Well I Wonder
    10) Meat Is Murder

    pretty similar! :D
    Reverse;3123630 said:
    There's no way that "Meat is Murder" is the worst song on the album. The rest I agree with for the most part (except for "Rusholme Ruffians", which I would move up.)
    meat is murder is a weird song....

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    1) Teenage Riot
    2) Trilogy: z) Eliminator Jr.
    3) The Sprawl
    4) Silver Rocket
    5) Candle
    6) Trilogy: a) The Wonder
    7) Eric's Trip
    8) 'Cross The Breeze
    9) Hey Joni
    10) Total Trash
    11) Trilogy: b) Hyperstation
    12) Kissability
    13) Rain King
    14) Providence
  • seriousbussonseriousbusson Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Agalloch- Pale Folklore

    1- The Misshhapen Steed
    2- As Embers Dress the Sky
    3- The Melancholy Spirit
    4- She Painted Fire Across the Skyline- part 1
    5- She Painted Fire Across the Skyline- part 3
    6- She Painted Fire Across the Skyline- part 2
    7- Dead Winter Days
    8- Hallways of Enchanted Ebony
  • Lameboy19Lameboy19 Headliner
    edited October 2009
    Neutral Milk Hotel - In Aeroplane Over The Sea
    (quite possibly one of my all time favorite albums of all time)
    1. IAOTS
    2. Holland, 1945
    3. Two Headed Boy Pt.1
    4.Comunist Daughter
    5.[Untitled]
    6.King of Carrot Flowers Pt.1
    7.King of Carrot Flowers Pt.2 & 3
    8.Oh Comely
    9.Two Headed Boy Pt. 2
    10.The Fool
    11.Ghost
  • neckermanncjneckermanncj Washed Up
    edited October 2009
    Lameboy19;3124232 said:
    Neutral Milk Hotel - In Aeroplane Over The Sea
    (quite possibly one of my all time favorite albums of all time)
    1. IAOTS
    2. Holland, 1945
    3. Two Headed Boy Pt.1
    4.Comunist Daughter
    5.[Untitled]
    6.King of Carrot Flowers Pt.1
    7.King of Carrot Flowers Pt.2 & 3
    8.Oh Comely
    9.Two Headed Boy Pt. 2
    10.The Fool
    11.Ghost

    oh man! ghost is like my favorite!

    1) Ghost
    2) King of Carrot Flowers Pts. 2 & 3
    3) Holland, 1945
    4) In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
    5) Oh, Comely
    6) Untitled
    7) King of Carrot Flowers Pt. 1
    8) Communist Daughter
    9) Two Headed Boy Pt. 1
    10) Two Headed Boy pt. 2
    11) The Fool
  • gmarshgmarsh Headliner
    edited October 2009
    The Number of the Beast(My Favorite Album)

    1. Hallowed Be Thy Name
    2. Gangland
    3. The Number of the Beast
    4. Invaders
    5. Run To The Hills
    6. The Prisoner
    7. Children of The Damned
    8. 22 Acacia Avenue
    9. Total Eclipse
  • seriousbussonseriousbusson Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    gmarsh;3124420 said:
    The Number of the Beast(My Favorite Album)

    1. Hallowed Be Thy Name
    2. Gangland
    3. The Number of the Beast
    4. Invaders
    5. Run To The Hills
    6. The Prisoner
    7. Children of The Damned
    8. 22 Acacia Avenue
    9. Total Eclipse
    Huh, I'd do it like this:

    1- Hallowed Be Thy Name
    2- Children of the Damned
    3- The Number of the Beast
    4- 22 Acacia Avenue
    5- The Prisoner
    6- Run to the Hills
    7- Invaders
    8- Total Eclipse
    9- Gangland
  • UltimatumUltimatum Washed Up
    edited October 2009
    1. Children of the Damned
    2. Run to the Hills
    3. Gangland
    4. 22 Acacia Avenue
    5. Hallowed Be Thy Name
    6. Number of the Beast
    7. Invaders
    8. Total Eclipse
    9. The Prisoner
  • seriousbussonseriousbusson Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Actually, I was planning on doing Seventh Son of a Seventh Son anyway, now that we're on the subject of Maiden:

    1: Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
    2: Infinite Dreams
    3: Moonchild
    4: Only the Good Die Young
    5: The Clairvoyant
    6: The Prophecy
    7: The Evil That Men Do
    8: Can I Play With Madness?
  • gmarshgmarsh Headliner
    edited October 2009
    seriousbusson;3124423 said:
    Huh, I'd do it like this:

    1- Hallowed Be Thy Name
    2- Children of the Damned
    3- The Number of the Beast
    4- 22 Acacia Avenue
    5- The Prisoner
    6- Run to the Hills
    7- Invaders
    8- Total Eclipse
    9- Gangland
    Great number one choice, but gangland so low makes me sad.
    I feel it is a very under rated song.
    Ultimatum;3124449 said:
    1. Children of the Damned
    2. Run to the Hills
    3. Gangland
    4. 22 Acacia Avenue
    5. Hallowed Be Thy Name
    6. Number of the Beast
    7. Invaders
    8. Total Eclipse
    9. The Prisoner
    Not Bad, Not Bad. I always thought children of the damned was a little too popular for that album.
  • gmarshgmarsh Headliner
    edited October 2009
    seriousbusson;3124466 said:
    8: Can I Play With Madness?
    *eye twitches in rage*
  • seriousbussonseriousbusson Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    gmarsh;3124469 said:
    *eye twitches in rage*
    Sorry, it kills the mood of the album for me. It's not a bad song but it just feels really out of place imo.
  • UltimatumUltimatum Washed Up
    edited October 2009
    Can I Play With Madness? did nothing for me, except for maybe really annoy me.
Sign In or Register to comment.