Please give us access to Objectionable Content page

xxRaenxxRaen Unsigned
edited October 2009 in The Rock Band Network
As I've been reading through all the released documentation today, I noticed a link to an Objectionable Content page that lists potentially objectionable lyrics, ect. However, it is only accessable to people in the beta. Any chance this can be opened up to us non-beta peoples? I need to know, as a band I'm going to be charting for is recording right now and need to know what, if anything, they need to censor.

Comments

• ImaCarrotImaCarrot Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    In the interim until that doc does get posted, you could just post the lyrics (if that isn't a problem) and those with access to the doc could tell you if there is anything objectionable.
  • xxRaenxxRaen Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    I could do that, although I'm not entirely certain the band would want me to, especially since the album these songs are off of is not yet released.
  • socrstoprsocrstopr Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    xxRaen;3128235 said:
    I need to know, as a band I'm going to be charting for is recording right now and need to know what, if anything, they need to censor.
    They technically don't need to censor anything themselves. You can always censor the offensive content when you are mixing the stems for the game. Of course it would probably sound better if they did it, but you won't be left high and dry if they don't.
  • ethicalpaulethicalpaul Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    ImaCarrot;3128266 said:
    In the interim until that doc does get posted, you could just post the lyrics (if that isn't a problem) and those with access to the doc could tell you if there is anything objectionable.
    OK I'll give it a try :)

I am starting to author a friend's song where the word "nuts" is used in a single, non-sexual, passing reference to the body part. It's like a metaphorical warning line. Thoughts from those who have seen the document?
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited October 2009
    ethicalpaul;3129037 said:
    I am starting to author a friend's song where the word "nuts" is used in a single, non-sexual, passing reference to the body part. It's like a metaphorical warning line. Thoughts from those who have seen the document?
    That won't be a problem.
    edited October 2009
  • DavyinaTogaDavyinaToga Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    ethicalpaul;3129037 said:
    OK I'll give it a try :)

LOL@ content of post compared to username.

Post count +1 :cool:
    edited October 2009
    I didn't write the song, I am authoring it for RBN. Plus, what's unethical about a warning that you might hurt your nuts? :)
  • DavyinaTogaDavyinaToga Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Nah, just the subject of offensive material in general. :)