Comments

• MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited October 2009
    Any band that has masters tracks and owns recording rights can submit songs for RBN. As long as submitted songs conform to the standards set in place, they should be accepted. There's not much more to it than that.
  • WhizKidRavenWhizKidRaven Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    Roots Mexican/German Pop? I'm so confused and intrigued...this RBN thing is so going to split me and my bank account asunder forever
  • ethicalpaulethicalpaul Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Magnet;3132439 said:
    Any band that has masters tracks and owns recording rights can submit songs for RBN. As long as submitted songs conform to the standards set in place, they should be accepted. There's not much more to it than that.
    Your statement is so nice to read! I do so really hope it will be like this. I fear a flood of entries at the start of open beta that may not foreseeably subside, causing a "too many songs to test by willing testers" situation. I hope that my concern is unfounded paranoia!!
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited October 2009
    ethicalpaul;3133170 said:
    Your statement is so nice to read! I do so really hope it will be like this. I fear a flood of entries at the start of open beta that may not foreseeably subside, causing a "too many songs to test by willing testers" situation. I hope that my concern is unfounded paranoia!!
    There most likely will be tons of songs. If you're an author, make sure to take some time to playtest other authors' songs from time to time. If everyone helps each other out, the review process will go more quickly. :)