RB Preview window

zak123zak123 Opening Act
edited October 2009 in The Rock Band Network
So i've charted the first few notes of a drum solo I played, and I can't figure out how to open the RB preview window... Any help possible?

Comments

• davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited October 2009
    zak123;3133791 said:
    Any help possible?
    Sure! Check out this thread here, it's the same:
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167810
  • DigiInteractiveDigiInteractive Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    WHY???? aren't the step by step instructions for adding this to the MIDI track in the docs section? This seems like kinda a critical piece to creating your note mappings. Am I the only one frustrated by the lack of directions for doing the actual note-mapping.
  • DigiInteractiveDigiInteractive Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    OK, so I added this plugin to my MIDI track ... how do I open the plugin?
  • kenekekeneke Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Click on the FX button of the Midi track you added it to. It should pop the rbPrev add in window up. If it doesn't, make sure it's listed in the FX management screen.
  • socrstoprsocrstopr Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    DigiInteractive;3186827 said:
    WHY???? aren't the step by step instructions for adding this to the MIDI track in the docs section? This seems like kinda a critical piece to creating your note mappings. Am I the only one frustrated by the lack of directions for doing the actual note-mapping.
    The docs that exist on the creators site assume a few things, not limited to 1. You know how to use a DAW and 2. You know how midi editing works in general. It's possible that some more basic / step by step instructions get written up by someone at some point, but for now the authoring process is aimed at people who are already semi-familiar with the tools being used. At least this has been my understanding of it.