Crowd Idle at start

flitflit Unsigned
edited October 2009 in The Rock Band Network
I'm having trouble figuring out what trigger is used to start the animations. For instance, when I audition my song, the audience is all standing in the no_animation position, the camera is in an isometric view, there is no film-grain on the video, and i can't seem to find the switch so that this doesn't happen. About 2 measures in, I finally cut to all my animations and camera calls, but I can't seem to get it to start with camera calls.

Any help?

Comments

• flitflit Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    Ack, nevermind, found it!
  • MarklefordMarkleford Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Needed a camera cut at the very start of the track?

(Yeah, that isometric view is a really weird one! You can watch the whole song from that angle, without cuts, and eventually the characters will wander into odd clipping situations! :D )

- m
  • MrOwn1MrOwn1 Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Markleford;3159461 said:
    Needed a camera cut at the very start of the track?

(Yeah, that isometric view is a really weird one! You can watch the whole song from that angle, without cuts, and eventually the characters will wander into odd clipping situations! :D )

- m
    Something similar to this happened when I was testing a song I made. I hadn't authored any camera cuts after about 3 minutes, and the song ended with the singer drifting off into a monitor and out of the stadium.