Sgt. Pepper DLC Pricing

QwertyMcUiop1963QwertyMcUiop1963 Opening Act
edited October 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Does anyone know when we'll know how much Sgt. Pepper will cost as a full album? I've heard it might be cheaper to use my 3 free songs from GameStop for songs from that album and buy the rest as individual songs. I also want to make sure I don't get any special bonuses for buying the full album like with Abbey Road.

Comments

• BLARGCOWBLARGCOW Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    I want to know this too. I'm guessing that it will be a fair price, but I heard that it might cost as much as Abbey Road.

I hope not though.
  • DookieManDookieMan Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    If it costs as much as Abbey Road it would make little sense. There are only eight songs left, and if they charged us $17 for them, we would be paying an extra dollar for the album than if we bought all of the songs individually. I'm guessing it will be no more than $12.50 as a whole, but I could be wrong. If my prediction is correct, you could use the three free songs on songs on this album, then pay only $10 for the rest of the songs. If there's no added benefits of buying the full album such as achievements or anything, I'll probably do the same.
  • vcalzonevcalzone Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    And if there ARE added benefits, then it will be non-Wii users' turn to grouse.
  • juan29zapatajuan29zapata Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    How about if the benefits are like playing Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and With A Little Help From My Friends separately? With Reprise and A Day in the Life played together, anyway if there are no added benefits like in Abbey Road, I'd rather buy it separately. But I know they will anounce something that will make the people that have the 3 song code buy the full album...
  • TheBeatleHeadTheBeatleHead Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Considering that most songs in Pepper begin with the ending of the previous song, maybe they could add the bonus of playing the album entirely with no pause?

Oh, I know that probably won't happen, but it's a possibility.

And is it confirmed that the Reprise and A Day in The Life will be together?
  • DookieManDookieMan Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    juan29zapata;3162189 said:
    How about if the benefits are like playing Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and With A Little Help From My Friends separately? With Reprise and A Day in the Life played together, anyway if there are no added benefits like in Abbey Road, I'd rather buy it separately. But I know they will anounce something that will make the people that have the 3 song code buy the full album...
    Honestly, I would love Sgt. Pepper and With a Little Help to be played separately... I know it would never happen, but I'd love to play one without playing the other.