1,000.000 pts Medley Vox/tar ??

solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
edited October 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
is that possible to get 1,000.000pts with vox/tar ?
i just did it on guitar and got roughly 430,000pts

Comments

• ZooropaZooropa Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    I would not be surprised, as vocals is worth a lot of points.
    Give it a go! :P
  • solidsnakejtsolidsnakejt Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Zooropa;3169479 said:
    I would not be surprised, as vocals is worth a lot of points.
    Give it a go! :P
    yes i will try later tonight, but i dont know these songs enough on vocals yet to do good enough, so i was sondering if anybody tried it already ;)
  • ZooropaZooropa Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    The great thing about the medley is, the songs are so short, there's not much to learn!
    The hardest part is probably the language mixing part on Sun King!
    Italian, Spanish, French and English!
    It's like the Beatles wanted our tongues to twist!
    edited October 2009
    i just finished doing it, that was my first time and i did expert guitar hard vocals,
    i did 630k...
    i'm far from the million pts lol
  • instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited October 2009
    If it means anything, I was close to 500,000 on guitar, and close to 400,000 on hard vocals.
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited October 2009
    I think you might want a third just in case, but who knows.
    edited October 2009
    SonicRocker15X;3170871 said:
    I think you might want a third just in case, but who knows.
    i have no one to play with...

actually i play with a friend and is girlfriend once in a while but they play on medium... and i rarely play with them
    edited October 2009
    instantdeath999;3170792 said:
    If it means anything, I was close to 500,000 on guitar, and close to 400,000 on hard vocals.
    yes, but when playing both its hard to keep a streak lol
    but obviously if you'd get 100% the score would be a lot higher since the od would give double the points...

so i guess its possible vox/tar but i am not sure that i will be able to do that.
    i will need to practice vocals for the medley a couple times.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited October 2009
    It's definitely possible, and an FC on both with optimal OD use would put you pretty high up (probably close to 1,300,000), but obviously it's very hard to keep a combo on two instruments at the same time, even if you're skilled at both

I believe that, after watching videos today, a full band can yield 2,800,000 points total, or even higher
  • KilgoreWolfeKilgoreWolfe Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    HeyRiles;3171203 said:
    It's definitely possible, and an FC on both with optimal OD use would put you pretty high up (probably close to 1,300,000), but obviously it's very hard to keep a combo on two instruments at the same time, even if you're skilled at both

I believe that, after watching videos today, a full band can yield 2,800,000 points total, or even higher
    I saw a full expert band come within 4,000 points of 4,000,000. Probably would've broke that mark had the crashing opening of Her Majesty not caught the guitarist completely by surprise.
  • snobrder218snobrder218 Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    solidsnakejt;3170648 said:
    i just finished doing it, that was my first time and i did expert guitar hard vocals,
    i did 630k...
    i'm far from the million pts lol
    What song did you do this on?
  • elfreakoelfreako Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Been wondering for months... does vox-expert give more points than vox-lessthanexpert ?
  • ValiantPaulValiantPaul Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    I think it does...and expert vox are extremely hard on certain songs...the 'Ahs' and such really mess you up on expert vox. As long as I've listened to the Beatles, I always try and follow Paul's vocals while singing along on harmonies and such, and its kinda messed me up while playing this game on expert vox because of certain spots while on solo expert vox because I'll be singing Paul's range on harmony and it'll be attempting to register John's or George's.
  • elfreakoelfreako Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    ValiantPaul;3171919 said:
    I think it does...and expert vox are extremely hard on certain songs...the 'Ahs' and such really mess you up on expert vox. As long as I've listened to the Beatles, I always try and follow Paul's vocals while singing along on harmonies and such, and its kinda messed me up while playing this game on expert vox because of certain spots while on solo expert vox because I'll be singing Paul's range on harmony and it'll be attempting to register John's or George's.
    First I thought it made a difference, then I thought it didn't, now I'm wondering if anyone knows for sure :D

I think I'll make a thread.
  • striderblackstriderblack Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    elfreako;3171742 said:
    Been wondering for months... does vox-expert give more points than vox-lessthanexpert ?
    Pretty sure hard vocals give a base of 800 points per phrase, whereas Expert gives a base of 1000 points per phrase.

Meaning...if you have a 4x multiplier and get a full phrase on hard you're getting 3200 points, and if you're on expert you'd get 4000.

Meaning...if you have a 4x multiplier and an 8x band multiplier you'll get 25600 per phrase, and if you're on expert you'd get 32000 (!)

Not sure how many points/per medium and easy are, though.

Edit: And I got 982,018 on my sightread of guitar/vocals on the medley. 89% on vocals :( Can definitely cap 1 mill.
  • queenfan01queenfan01 Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    Can you get the 1-mill achievement if you get it on the medley? JW
  • DaytripDaytrip Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    We ended up with 1,057,400 or something close with me on expert drums and a friend on medium vox and medium bass. And that wasn't a very good so even playing on lesser difficulties it's easily possible.

And yes it counts for the "Like a Million Suns" achievement.
    edited October 2009
    snobrder218;3171735 said:
    What song did you do this on?
    we are talking about the medley ;)
    edited October 2009
    elfreako;3171742 said:
    well of course expert pays a lot more, but if you miss more on expert you will lose your streaks and therefore get a lot less points...
    so if you play vox hard you have a better chance of getting more points.

sidenote...
    i usually play expert vocals alone
    but i play hard vocals when i vox/tar, it compensate for body movement distorting the voice a little, and my poor brain trying to sync both instruments ;)
  • striderblackstriderblack Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Went home for lunch and figured I'd give it another shot. Why not?

Got over 1 million...still looking to Gold Star eventually. Here you go:

Screenshot
    edited October 2009
    striderblack;3172256 said:
    Went home for lunch and figured I'd give it another shot. Why not?

Got over 1 million...still looking to Gold Star eventually. Here you go:

Screenshot
    congratulations, i dont think i'll be alble to vox/tar both expert anytime soon... there are some vocals that are too hard for me, especially in sun king (not because of the spanish, but because of the pitch...i just cant seem to get it right for unknown reasons)