Help!Still no dlc to download

tomtom79tomtom79 Unsigned
edited October 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hi! I`m from germany and its now 11am and I still have no dlc to download in the music store. What can I do? Am I the only one with this problem?Why does it take so long?? :(

Comments

• MKN1989MKN1989 Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    I haven't got any dlc myself, and I'm from Denmark, is it an europe thing. Because i don't have neither "All You Need Is Love" or The Abbey Road album, to my PS3 :confused:
  • FusionFusion Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Hi there. I assume both of you are running on the PS3, which doesn't update their online store until Thursday. Check back during the day then, it should be updated and Abbey Road should be there to download.
  • tomtom79tomtom79 Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    No, I´ve got a wii
  • MKN1989MKN1989 Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    Thx... But what about all you need is love is that not for PS3
  • LorettaMartinLorettaMartin Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    MKN1989;3171517 said:
    i think us ps3 users are getting that track sometime in December. Have no idea why its so late. I mean, all the proceeds are going to charity, you'd think they'd want us to purchase it.
  • tcole6tcole6 Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    MKN1989;3171517 said:
    Not until 12/02. Until then it's only for XBox.
  • softguitar60softguitar60 Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    So, the Abbey Road DLC for Wii/PS3 comes out on Thursday for Europe?
  • Zerobox94Zerobox94 Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    I heard it comes out october 29th for europe.
  • x100_BULLETSxx100_BULLETSx Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    This is bull.It clearly states that the content will be available OCT. 20th. I even talk to EA customer support and they said the same thing except that their servers were overloaded and couldn't handle the rush of all the downloads. They said to try at non-peak times. Well, I've had my codes for 24 hours and still keep getting the same message that my code is incorrect or no longer valid when I try and put it in the redeem codes section. Way to go EA. Really dropped the ball on this one. As big as the Beatles were and still are worldwide, it seems you guys could have prepared a little better for this.
  • Opus PenguinOpus Penguin Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    tcole6;3171522 said:
    Not until 12/02. Until then it's only for XBox.
    More like 12/3 if they only release to PS3 on Thursdays.
  • FuxoftFuxoft Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    I am from the Czech Republic and I bought Rock Band 2 (not "Beatles") for PS3 today (regular Region 2 PAL release), and I can see NO ROCK BAND CONTENT AT ALL anywhere in the PS Store (although there are songs for guitar Hero there!). I bought the game specifically to play Queen Track Pack. I see it available on my UK account but I cannot buy it there as I don't have UK credit card. What does this mean? Are the release dates different for different European countries? Shouldn't I see at least SOME Rock Band content in the PS Store?

When trying to access the store from inside the game, I get the "No Rock Band Data found" error...