Abbey Road PS3 problem!

TRAXLANDTRAXLAND Unsigned
edited February 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Downloaded the full album today. Went to play the songs and the sound is off! Singing and the piano is all faded while all I can hear are drums and guitar. Has this happened to anyone else? I already called Playstation support and now I am to call EA.

I just got the PS3 a month ago so if it is something I did, let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• justintimeROAjustintimeROA Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    You need to fix your audio settings both on the PS3 through the XMB and also in-game through the settings. If you're going through a mono AV input (i.e. just a yellow video and white audio, no red audio input), then make sure the game settings are changed to mono.
  • FrankBlack007FrankBlack007 Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    This is happening to me as well, and it has nothing to do with settings. The rest of the game, as well as other games, has perfect audio. Abbey Road has notable "dead space" with certain songs

For instance, the piano intro to "You Never Give Me Your Money" is completely silent. Something is wrong, and I want it fixed. As it is now, this is a rare misstep from HMX.
  • shadowland07shadowland07 Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    nothing is wrong with mine
  • FrankBlack007FrankBlack007 Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    shadowland07;3177766 said:
    nothing is wrong with mine
    Excellent. I would like to know why something is wrong with mine.
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Sounds ok with me but cannot play online with friends o.O
  • AjspeedAjspeed Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    For one thing were not asking whos is working and secondly i have similar problems like inaudible drums in some songs, lyrics in others and even guitar and i havent tried changing settings because it works fine with all the on disc songs so why not these?
  • oligopolisoligopolis Banned
    edited November 2009
    My Abbey Road DLC sounds louder than the on-disc trax. And I can't play online since thursday. What a pain in the arse!
  • hoohaa1hoohaa1 Unsigned
    edited February 2010
    I have the exact same problems mentioned above "inaudible drums, lyrics in other and even guitar" etc. This therefore has to be a bug on the download. Has anyone had any luck in getting a response to the problem. We have been generous enough paying out for additional content, I think it's only fair that it works to 100% like all other game content. Please keep us update if anyone gets a resolution. Thanks.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    hoohaa1;3534029 said:
    I have the exact same problems mentioned above "inaudible drums, lyrics in other and even guitar" etc. This therefore has to be a bug on the download. Has anyone had any luck in getting a response to the problem. We have been generous enough paying out for additional content, I think it's only fair that it works to 100% like all other game content. Please keep us update if anyone gets a resolution. Thanks.
    1. Redownload
    2. If it's still there, that means one of the stereo channels is isolated because your sound system is mono.