Help! I still dont have the Premium Bundle!

dooyeashrampsdooyeashramps Unsigned
edited October 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hi,
I live in Israel and we still dont have the option to buy the Premium Bundle for PS3.
we just have the disc here in stores.
im waiting for this game a long time but I want the Premium Bundle and for almost 3 months (!!) after the game has been realsed... I cant buy the bundle!!
plz HMX! I know you dont responsible for distirubing the game worldwide but plz do something to bring the bundle and the seperate guitars to Israel! we have waited for too long.
if anyone here in the forum have an idea I would like to hear;)

Comments

• RockBandoleerRockBandoleer Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    dooyeashramps;3178644 said:
    Hi,
    I live in Israel and we still dont have the option to buy the Premium Bundle for PS3.
    we just have the disc here in stores.
    im waiting for this game a long time but I want the Premium Bundle and for almost 3 months (!!) after the game has been realsed... I cant buy the bundle!!
    plz HMX! I know you dont responsible for distirubing the game worldwide but plz do something to bring the bundle and the seperate guitars to Israel! we have waited for too long.
    if anyone here in the forum have an idea I would like to hear;)
    Buy online from a country that has the same video and electric format as Israel. So, if you guys are PAL, buy from Europe.
  • dooyeashrampsdooyeashramps Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    RockBandoleer;3178758 said:
    Buy online from a country that has the same video and electric format as Israel. So, if you guys are PAL, buy from Europe.
    teacnicaly youre right... but with taxes and delivery fees it wont worth it.
    I just want to buy this like everybody else around the globe.
  • edited October 2009
    Unfortunately your choices are to pay a premium to get what you want or to simply wait it out.

Welcome to the Rockband Forums.

Hope you get what you are after sooner than later.
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Find a whole bunch of people who would be willing to buy premium edition bundles. If you can find a few hundred, start a (real) petition for EA to distrubute the bundles there. (might take a few thousand, who knows)

In all seriousness, try to buy it ASAP. They're limited edition, so every month, costs will just keep rising, and rising, and rising...
  • dooyeashrampsdooyeashramps Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    OakTea;3178924 said:
    Find a whole bunch of people who would be willing to buy premium edition bundles. If you can find a few hundred, start a (real) petition for EA to distrubute the bundles there. (might take a few thousand, who knows)

In all seriousness, try to buy it ASAP. They're limited edition, so every month, costs will just keep rising, and rising, and rising...
    youre right about the petition for EA, I should do something about it::cool:
    but I dont think its a good idea to buy from a Eruopian website, becuase if I will get the bundle broken or something it could be mess to get refund on it.... anyway thx guys! you were very helpfull!:D
    when I get eventually the bundle I will start become active in this great forum for the game of the greatest band!:)