Sgt. Pepper's question

biocookiesbiocookies Opening Act
edited October 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Any idea on how much this will cost? Hopefully not $16.99, but it was Abbey Road, so it is worth it. I am buying all DLC anyways, but I just want to know if anyone knows the price. I still think it is ridiculous that All you need is love is a 360 timed exclusive, because honestly it is one of my favorites. just wondering because the gamestop preorder thing is probably just a waste of time then.

Comments

• Arch27Arch27 Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    If I were to wager a guess, I'd say $16, given there are 8 tracks not in the game already. This is going by the RB standard $2 per track, and I can't think of any medley-esqe groupings. This is also assuming they'll give us the full album version of "Within You, Without You" - which I hope they do.

I feel the Gamestop Preorder thing was a total waste for a freebie. I'd have been happier with something that non-preorder people couldn't get for a while, like "Rain" or "Lady Madonna" (then have them come out as DLC in a month or so).

I also think it's dumb to limit who gets a song where the proceeds are going to charity. They'd have earned a lot more if they had released "All You Need Is Love" to all platforms.
  • TheBeatleHeadTheBeatleHead Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    It will definitely not cost $17. The point of buying the complete album is to pay less from buying each track individually. So it will cost something around 12 bucks (depends if Within Without You enters the pack).
  • DaytripDaytrip Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Arch27;3179419 said:
    I feel the Gamestop Preorder thing was a total waste.

I also think it's dumb to limit who gets a song where the proceeds are going to charity. They'd have earned a lot more if they had released "All You Need Is Love" to all platforms.
    It's only a waste because people entered their codes before they knew exactly how the DLC was going to be offered.

Did it ever cross your mind that Sony and Nintendo didn't want to give up a share of the DLC? If you're going to charge the normal price for DLC then give money to charity that money has to come from someone's pocket. You have to have a partnership to offer this for charity and maybe Sony and Nintendo didn't want to play ball.