Vocal notes aren't connected when I put +'s...

RoflcopterrrRoflcopterrr Opening Act
edited October 2009 in The Rock Band Network
I have multiple words in this song that are spread on multiple pitches, but adding + + + after the word doesn't seem to CONNECT the pitches like it should. It looks like ---_ with spaces between each pitch - where it should be connected. Any tips?

Comments

• trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited October 2009
    Make sure there is space between the end of each note and the start of the next note in the slide. Slides are created depending on the amount of space between your notes - a little space means a quick jump and a lot of space means a slow, gradual change from one note to the next.
  • ethicalpaulethicalpaul Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Hey rofl, are you talking about when you are looking at it in the MIDI editor?

If so, then yes, there are void spaces between where the first note ends and where the next note of the slide begins. It is that void space where the game connects the two notes to make the slide area.

If you are talking about in the actual audition mode of RB2, then ignore this post :)
  • TheOzoneTheOzone Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Roflcopterrr;3187118 said:
    I have multiple words in this song that are spread on multiple pitches, but adding + + + after the word doesn't seem to CONNECT the pitches like it should. It looks like ---_ with spaces between each pitch - where it should be connected. Any tips?
    Sounds like you have +'s after the word in the same text event.

How it works is the first note's text event is the word, and the text event for each note that connects after is a plus by itself .