Megadeth Rock Band?

DeadPhoenix223DeadPhoenix223 Road Warrior
edited October 2009 in Your Ultimate Setlist
It would be EPIC, imo. The game takes you from the start with Metallica opening with Kill 'Em All and Dave breaking away to form Megadeth. As the story progresses, Peace Sells is sold, breaking Megadeth into fame. Finally it takes you into their final album (the next one).
Imagine using 20 different players through the game. Wow. But I have the soultion: For every album, the band members that contributed are changed in the game.
There would be two lead guitars, a base, drums, and vocals. I'd buy it in a split second.

Comments

• FlexValentinoFlexValentino Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    it makes me laugh , they make one band game of the best selling band ever and suddenly everyone thinks every band in the whole world should get one. even bands that arn't even in the top 100 selling bands..
  • The TrooperThe Trooper Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    FlexValentino;3191588 said:
    it makes me laugh , they make one band game of the best selling band ever and suddenly everyone thinks every band in the whole world should get one. even bands that arn't even in the top 100 selling bands..
    But aren't most of the bands that are the "Best selling bands" suck ass?

Megadeth are great, but they don't deserve a game.
  • jbrocker56jbrocker56 Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    hey I would buy it as long as it is better than Guitar Hero Metallica am getting sick of that band
  • WingsOfSteelWingsOfSteel Headliner
    edited October 2009
    No, but they should get full-album of Countdown to Extinction and a handful of three-packs to cherry-pick the best songs from the rest of their albums.
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited October 2009
    Megadeth if far from deserving their own game, so no. DLC is just fine whether it be full albums or packs.
  • SixthbuttonSixthbutton Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    I thought I heard a while ago we were going to get Holy Wars DLC
  • ElvishSpiritElvishSpirit Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    absolutly not. Thats something Guitar Hero can do, cause hell, I really CAN see Guitar Hero doing something like that.

Any band qualifying for their own RB game, IMO, has to be revolutionary. The Beatles, were. Megadeth...not so much.
  • Teh_JakesterTeh_Jakester Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Megadeth have already proved willing to be on the Rock Band platform with an album and a song. Thus, we don't need a full game.
    So Far, so Good... so What! or Killing is My Business as an album download, however...
  • warezIbanezwarezIbanez Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    I can definitely see Rust in Peace, Countdown to Extinction, Killing is My Business..., and hell, maybe even Endgame as album dlc. A full game, I would get it, but I'm not sure about too many others, unfortunately.
  • MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    WingsOfSteel;3191701 said:
    No, but they should get full-album of Countdown to Extinction and a handful of three-packs to cherry-pick the best songs from the rest of their albums.
    LegendofRock3021;3191730 said:
    Megadeth if far from deserving their own game, so no. DLC is just fine whether it be full albums or packs.
    Yep. Gotta agree with all of this right here.
  • RockoxRockox Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    it makes me laugh , they make one band game of the best selling band ever and suddenly everyone thinks every band in the whole world should get one.
    Yep, getting pretty tired of hearing "HMX should make Rock Band: These Guys and Rock Band: Those Guys." DLC and track packs (like AC/DC) are just fine.
  • Stevie BStevie B Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Love Megadeth, but I've had it with these band specific Rock Bands. I don't even really like the idea for immensely, popular bands like The Beatles.

Still, I'd love to see some more Megadeth on RB.
  • Tank9088Tank9088 Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    They already released Peace Sells... full album DLC, that cripples the song choices.