Lego Release is DEFINITELY Nov. 3rd

ghostofjarjarghostofjarjar Road Warrior
edited October 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
My pre-order just shipped out from Texas, should be here by Friday. Get ready!

Comments

  • bradylicious9bradylicious9 Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Redsvetz22;3191390 said:
    I'm just proud to see the word definitely spelled correctly on the forums.
    God bless 'em.
    i definatly agree.
  • DarkEternal37DarkEternal37 Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Redsvetz22;3191390 said:
    I'm just proud to see the word definitely spelled correctly on the forums.
    God bless 'em.
    Now if only we could get ridiculous spelled correctly...
  • mysticnejimysticneji Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    DarkEternal37;3191405 said:
    Now if only we could get ridiculous spelled correctly...
    It's spelled redickyoulus right?

    Can't wait for this game. Sooooo looking forward to The Final Countdown.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited October 2009
    DarkEternal37;3191405 said:
    Now if only we could get ridiculous spelled correctly...
    But then what will happen to the boggarts that read it>

    /nerd
  • SeraphixlaSeraphixla Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Redsvetz22;3191390 said:
    I'm just proud to see the word definitely spelled correctly on the forums.
    God bless 'em.
    It's defiantly the easiest word to spell.
  • snwns26snwns26 Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Damn I just released this comes out next Tuesday! :eek: I need to go preorder.
  • ShadowChaosControlShadowChaosControl Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    Redsvetz22;3191390 said:
    I'm just proud to see the word definitely spelled correctly on the forums.
    God bless 'em.
    spellcheck on firefox ftw
  • aspiringaspiring Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    i am just going to say you are 1 lucky bastard and i am sooooo jealous right now.
  • CONAN9845CONAN9845 Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    snwns26;3191637 said:
    Damn I just released this comes out next Tuesday! :eek: I need to go preorder.
    Dude, TMI. No need to release yourself. I'm glad I was able to contribute to this definatly rediculus thread.

    I can't wait to go pick Lego Rock Band up on Tuesday.
  • Doom878Doom878 Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Subscribed to see if you get it on Friday. Expecting a review. :D
  • MushroomMushroom Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Any for any UK readers, I'd go for the 6th for our release, based on an official Warner Bros info card I got from an event.

    [ATTACH]5918[/ATTACH]
    639 x 479 - 41K
  • Dino1626Dino1626 Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    T-Hybrid;3191523 said:
    But then what will happen to the boggarts that read it>

    /nerd
    Your not the only one, since that was the first thing that came to my mind as well.:eek:
  • KC-RockKC-Rock Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    OP - where did you preorder from?
  • mantrasmantras Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    nice! I'll preorder now on amazon
  • FlawlessFlawless First Poster
    edited October 2009
    I still to this day, have never pre-ordered a game.

    Just don't see the need, ever.

    But hooray, I guess I'll have star sorting or displayed stars without the PS3 patch for RB2. [ :( ]
  • PlutarchPlutarch Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    The only time I felt pre-ordering stuff was really necessary was with major Zelda releases, since those are always so huge. But with LRB, I'll just go grab it on the day it comes out. I don't think it will sell out.
  • mantrasmantras Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    is it possible to get the game early if using amazon 1 day shipping? I'm a prime member so just seeing if worth $3.99 to upgrade to fastest shipping. if there was a chance in getting it before Nov 3 it is definitely worth it. wondered if anyone knew.
    I've never preordered either..
  • mantrasmantras Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    preorder through Amazon is cheaper than many retailers plus no tax and is guaranteed to arrive on release date for free shipping. Also being in Chicago I don't have to fight traffic to get to a store after work especially if it's raining. Having it in the mail when I get home sounds like a nice surprise
  • vitamins999vitamins999 Opening Act
    edited October 2009
    Mushroom;3192037 said:
    Any for any UK readers, I'd go for the 6th for our release, based on an official Warner Bros info card I got from an event.

    [ATTACH]5918[/ATTACH]
    As awesome as that news is, I can't seem to find any online retailer that has that date listed. Play, Amazon, GAME, ShopTo, Gameplay, HMV have it all listed for the 27th.

    Zavvi seems to be the only one with the 6th, but why they'd be the odd one out is anyone's guess.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited October 2009
    Flawless;3192168 said:
    I still to this day, have never pre-ordered a game.
    I only pre-order if there's a decent bonus with it. Or if it's a lesser known "niche" game.

    For example, Xenosaga (eps 2 and 3) as well as Persona 3 FES and Persona 4. And in those cases I'm glad I did, as I never saw one of those in stores (save for a few used copies now and then)
  • JordanfreJordanfre Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    Woah Its almost November already? Sweet! I'll be renting L:RB as soon as it comes out and exporting.
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Jordanfre;3192555 said:
    Woah Its almost November already? Sweet! I'll be renting L:RB as soon as it comes out and exporting.
    They have taken measures to prevent you from stealing from them this time (a serial number). I am glad they did that.

    Why do you say thank you to Harmonix in your signature if all you want to do is shoplift their efforts?
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited October 2009
    Tuesday!

    6 days to go to get my lego ghostbusters on :D
  • murphmurph Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    NoThru22;3192612 said:
    They have taken measures to prevent you from stealing from them this time (a serial number). I am glad they did that.
    Nobody broke any laws or stole anything with the RB1 export.

    Ethically questionable to rent/export? Yes.
    Legal? Yes.
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    Legal: No. They're using unique serial numbers this time and the license is only for owners of the game. If you're the first one to rent it and somehow get a hold of that serial number, you're stealing it from the rental place, who rightfully owns that serial number.
  • murphmurph Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    NoThru22;3192693 said:
    Legal: No. They're using unique serial numbers this time and the license is only for owners of the game. If you're the first one to rent it and somehow get a hold of that serial number, you're stealing it from the rental place, who rightfully owns that serial number.
    Correct.

    Read my comment again.
    "Nobody broke any laws or stole anything with the RB1 export"
  • IggyDevilChildIggyDevilChild Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    Hi all,

    Without me having to go through the huge Lego RB thread can someone tell me if i can export into RB2 rather than the other way around? I'm in the UK so i guess i'll be waiting a few days longer for our release.

    Thanks
  • Flan26Flan26 Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    IggyDevilChild;3192742 said:
    Hi all,

    Without me having to go through the huge Lego RB thread can someone tell me if i can export into RB2 rather than the other way around? I'm in the UK so i guess i'll be waiting a few days longer for our release.

    Thanks
    You don't need to go through the huge Lego RB thread.

    You just need to read the first post, where Sayburr has nicely organized all the official info.
  • playmikeplaymike Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    mantras;3192189 said:
    preorder through Amazon is cheaper than many retailers plus no tax and is guaranteed to arrive on release date for free shipping. Also being in Chicago I don't have to fight traffic to get to a store after work especially if it's raining. Having it in the mail when I get home sounds like a nice surprise
    qft

    only, I'm in LA. Came out to $51 shipped from Costco.
  • Flan26Flan26 Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    mantras;3192189 said:
    preorder through Amazon is cheaper than many retailers plus no tax and is guaranteed to arrive on release date for free shipping. Also being in Chicago I don't have to fight traffic to get to a store after work especially if it's raining. Having it in the mail when I get home sounds like a nice surprise
    Even better, with Amazon this week: order $80 worth of video games and receive a code for $40 off a future purchase from Amazon.

    So if you were looking at other games anyway, just come up with $80 worth of stuff and you can get LEGO: Rock Band for $6.
Sign In or Register to comment.