"Play the Album" Option

DrRadonDrRadon Unsigned
edited October 2009 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hey,

i´ed like to see a "Play the Album" option now that the DLCs are comming. Kind of like the chalange for each story chapter, just for the DLC completed Albums.

Of cause, you can just throw it together yourself... but heck, this is a Beatles game, and we pay extra to get complet Album... just let is klick and play them the way they were ment to be heared. :)

Comments

• fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited October 2009
    Technically, there is one. You can make a setlist of the songs, or select the album title from the quickplay menu.
  • juan29zapatajuan29zapata Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    I guess he wants the game to quickly pass to the album entirely, how about if there was an option for making selists of entire albums? Play Sgt. Pepper's first then Abbey Road! I'd like to see it implemented, specially for when The White Album is released (maybe...)
  • DrRadonDrRadon Unsigned
    edited October 2009
    I know about the Setlist, the Album Title is new to me but i am also very new to Rock Band (the Beatles got me interested).

Ok, i found it. THats prittymuch what i was looking for. - Thanks.

Would be Awsome though if there was something a bit more "Beatles"... like an own Abbey Road (Album) Chapter. Ad a bunch of extra Photos with the DLC, maybe even a Video after you five stare every Song, and give it a nice menue with the Album Cover.
  • bjordan42bjordan42 Rising Star
    edited October 2009
    juan29zapata;3196528 said:
    I guess he wants the game to quickly pass to the album entirely, how about if there was an option for making selists of entire albums? Play Sgt. Pepper's first then Abbey Road! I'd like to see it implemented, specially for when The White Album is released (maybe...)
    That just gave me a thought. How exactly are we going to play the whole White Album, if it's released? That's gonna be a pain selecting 30 songs for a setlist (since albums can't be in a setlist, and the White Album is divided into two, disc one and disc two).
  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited October 2009
    DrRadon;3196531 said:
    Would be Awsome though if there was something a bit more "Beatles"... like an own Abbey Road (Album) Chapter. Ad a bunch of extra Photos with the DLC, maybe even a Video after you five stare every Song, and give it a nice menue with the Album Cover.
    That would be an issue however, as I don't think they really can implement more add-ons to the game without patching it entirely (such as videos, pictures, achievements, etc.)

However, this would lead to further issues, especially with Wii users screaming "WE WANT EQUALITY!":/