Album Art/Year Inconstitencies in LEGO

AxlitisAxlitis Opening Act
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I can't wait to purchase LRB at midnight on Tuesday, and I still can't believe HMX has waited this long to officially announce the release date. It's absolutely mindboggling, but hey I'm sure they will.

Anyways, I was watching a video on YouTube showing all the tiers for the LRB songs, and I noticed some odd stuff with the album art/years.

"Walking On Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves doesn't have it's original 1983 album artwork, instead it has a stock logo of the band name, which is unusual. I hope it's not a re-record.

Also, for that same song, the year is listed as 2004. Odd. It also has no album title, whatsoever.

"Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas also doesn't have it's original single or album artwork from 1974, instead it has a photo of Mr. Douglas. Also, it doesn't have an album title attached to it. It however, does have the correct year (1974).

By the way, "Fire" is listed under 'The Jimi Hendrix Experience' instead of just 'Jimi Hendrix' as it was in HMXHenry's press release. I'm so glad they credited the entire band and not just Jimi.

Comments