HELP!! My wireless guitar and drums for Xbox aren't being read

generalhattongeneralhatton Unsigned
edited February 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Just got the Beatles Rockband last night- it's great... but,
My wireless guitar and drums aren't connecting with my x-box. The batteries are in, the lights come on, when I hit connect, it just flashes and never connects with the console... any suggestions.

Thanks,
General Hatton

Comments

• EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Turn on the controller.

Press the connect button on the xbox. Then hold down the connect button on your drums.

Presto
  • edited November 2009
    Welcome to the Rockband Forums.
  • generalhattongeneralhatton Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Got it fixed. Thanks for the welcome and thanks EHFAHQ for the answer to my problem.
    general hatton
  • GreatGatsbyGreatGatsby Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    generalhatton,

My wireless drums just flash when I turn them on (the four lights around the X all flash simultaneously, and even when I push the sync button, they never circle around).

How did you fix your issue?
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited November 2009
    GreatGatsby;3221942 said:
    generalhatton,

My wireless drums just flash when I turn them on (the four lights around the X all flash simultaneously, and even when I push the sync button, they never circle around).

Did you push the sync on your Xbox at the same time?
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    GreatGatsby;3221942 said:
    generalhatton,

He followed the steps I gave him above. Make sure you xbox is on. Turn on your controller. Press the connect button on the xbox. Then hold the connect button on the controller.

Bada-bing
  • NMLC-SNMLC-S Unsigned
    edited February 2010
    [QUOTE=Ehfahq;3223676]He followed the steps I gave him above. Make sure you xbox is on. Turn on your controller. Press the connect button on the xbox. Then hold the connect button on the controller.

Help!
    Our RB2 wireless guitar won't connect to the PS3 console...lights keep blinking. The PS3 console is on, fresh batteries in the guitar, push the connect button on the guitar, and lights keep blinking...I can't find a "connect" button on the PS3 console. Drums and mike connect just fine
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited February 2010
    Sorry dude, I have no clue how the PS3 works. Wish I could help.
  • MarioUKMarioUK Unsigned
    edited February 2010
    NMLC-S;3526235 said:

Help!
    Our RB2 wireless guitar won't connect to the PS3 console...lights keep blinking. The PS3 console is on, fresh batteries in the guitar, push the connect button on the guitar, and lights keep blinking...I can't find a "connect" button on the PS3 console. Drums and mike connect just fine
    Make sure you have the guitar dongle plugged into one of the USB ports on the PS3. You will find the connect button on the dongle itself. Bear in mind the drums use a different dongle to the guitars.
  • JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
    edited February 2010
    I vote that nobody is allowed to start a thread with Help! unless they're revealing the album's release as DLC.

Carry on.