Lego rock band? Shaky arrow still? Ps3

master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Still getting this, what the hell do I got to do to get rid of this? Come on HMX, figure this out already.

You tell me no one there has a ps3 to test these damn songs on? You have never gotten shaky arrow syndrome? You do know that it has killed at least 3000 people this year right?

Comments

• master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
    edited November 2009
    Talking about lego rock band by the way.
  • MexMex Mex Type Thing
    edited November 2009
    Did you get it in Beatles RB, Matthew Utley?
  • Baanu_RassBaanu_Rass Headliner
    edited November 2009
    I attended every funeral. The saddest part was consoling the 1356 widows/GFs.
  • Sambo110Sambo110 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Seems like TT games just took RB2 and added in Lego figures, no improvements at all.
  • master2uallmaster2uall Back From The Dead
    edited November 2009
    I didn't get it in the beatles so what gives?
    Also, there is a few improvements, not many, but still is nice.
  • taylorleetaylorlee Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Sambo110;3214686 said:
    Seems like TT games just took RB2 and added in Lego figures, no improvements at all.
    And people said this was more than a RB2 reskin.
  • m85021m85021 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I've only played one song on guitar. Haven't sung yet. SAS makes me a sad panda.

One thing I'd like to note: That 1st trophy had better be a hidden platinum.
    I don't recall ever seeing a hidden platinum, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt.
    But ... if this game is platinum-less, I will be an even sadder panda.
    I will export, and then pass this off to the next sucker.
  • MyronJ906MyronJ906 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    m85021;3215020 said:
    I've only played one song on guitar. Haven't sung yet. SAS makes me a sad panda.

One thing I'd like to note: That 1st trophy had better be a hidden platinum.
    I don't recall ever seeing a hidden platinum, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt.
    But ... if this game is platinum-less, I will be an even sadder panda.
    I will export, and then pass this off to the next sucker.

Dude. You're a panda.

edit: On topic. I haven't seen it yet in L:RB personally, but that's also because I've been doing a little more drumming, depressing to know it's there though. The Beatles does give me hope though, it would appear HMX found a cure. Guess they didn't clue in TT., or TT wanted to maintain as much original RB2 code as possible. (Why fix what is only moderately broken?)