Who Do You Think Should Have Developed LEGO: Rock Band (Wii): Traveler's Tales or Pi?

ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Pi or TT?

Personally, I believe Pi should have done it, as they have more experience in the subject and they could implement improvements that they helped produce.

Comments

• taylorleetaylorlee Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I think Travellers Tales should have developed the 360 Version as the base version, then had Pi Studios do the Wii Version.

Or steal Vicarious Visions from Activision.
  • ArchangelZeroArchangelZero Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    taylorlee;3214710 said:
    Hmm...VV developing an RB game...I'm actually interested in what that would produce...
  • Rich T.Rich T. Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Okay, I voted for TT, just because they always do such a great job at bringing the Lego world to life. That said, I with Pi had *also* been involved to make DLC possible and to iron out the sound issue (performances start with dead silence--no background effects--until the song starts).
  • monkeyfishmonkeyfish Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I'd vote neither and get some eager-to-satisfy company to give it a go. Pi only recently got on the ball after the RB1 suckfest PS2 port they offered the Wii. TT didn't give online or leaderboards for ANY system, no DLC and fugly graphics for the Wii..

But of those two, Pi has at least shown improvement.
  • MonsterZeroMonsterZero Banned
    edited November 2009
    LRB is definitly not for me. The notes look like lego's ........egads! I just bought it for the export and then that doesn't even work.
  • Rich T.Rich T. Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    MonsterZero;3214983 said:
    LRB is definitly not for me. The notes look like lego's ........egads!
    Dang right, the notes look like Legos! If you don't think that's awesome right there...well, then...yeah...the game's definitely not for you. :)
  • InsanityExInsanityEx Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Definitely Pi, atleast they can get online and DLC to work or maybe Harmonix should have helped Traveler's Tales more or maybe Vicarious Visions should switch sides :p All I know is I don't want TT to touch an RB game EVER AGAIN!
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    InsanityEx;3215339 said:
    Definitely Pi, atleast they can get online and DLC to work or maybe Harmonix should have helped Traveler's Tales more or maybe Vicarious Visions should switch sides :p All I know is I don't want TT to touch an RB game EVER AGAIN!
    Truth be told, it doesn't sound like there was much communication between HMX and TT at all on this project. It remains unclear who's responsible for marketing it (probably LEGO/TT, since they did the promos at E3), but there's been several instances where the companies weren't on the same page at all.
  • InsanityExInsanityEx Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    cherokeesam;3215349 said:
    Truth be told, it doesn't sound like there was much communication between HMX and TT at all on this project. It remains unclear who's responsible for marketing it (probably LEGO/TT, since they did the promos at E3), but there's been several instances where the companies weren't on the same page at all.
    I know. It just doesn't seem like HMX to throw online play out of the window. I'm pretty sure they would've tried and implemented it if they actually helped TTGames with it.
  • BoondockerBoondocker Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    As long as we're wishing for ponies, why not Harmonix?
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    I don't believe anybody BUT Traveler's Tales could even do this game...since it was a LEGO franchise title.
  • NeoxonNeoxon Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    taylorlee;3214710 said:
    Concidering their love for Nintendo, how they prove anything CAN be done on the Wii (DLC, Exporting, etc.), & their devotion to making great games on Wii, imagine how great of a job they'd do with RB.