Lego Rock Band, Large amounts of DLC and Suprise setlists

EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
It has been many months since I have had to to a mystery setlist. Now with the suprise setlists in LRB I remember the joy.

Four of us were playing last night and we did the suprise setlist in the first venue I think. What song do we get: AC/DC - Let there be rock (live)

and everybody went "NOOOOOOOO".

Im so glad you can quit a song and not get punished.

Comments

• folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Ehfahq;3216070 said:
    It has been many months since I have had to to a mystery setlist. Now with the suprise setlists in LRB I remember the joy.

Four of us were playing last night and we did the suprise setlist in the first venue I think. What song do we get: AC/DC - Let there be rock (live)

and everybody went "NOOOOOOOO".

Im so glad you can quit a song and not get punished.
    Now THAT is a good thing to know :)

Is there failure in the game at all? Or just losing studs?
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Just losing studs. A few of my friends were trying medium and they failed a few times and only had to do that stud game.

Oh, ands a good thing that alot of the metal didnt get past the filter. Imagine getting a mayhem pack song in the middle of a suprise setlist.
    edited November 2009
    Ehfahq;3216482 said:
    Just losing studs. A few of my friends were trying medium and they failed a few times and only had to do that stud game.

Oh, ands a good thing that alot of the metal didnt get past the filter. Imagine getting a mayhem pack song in the middle of a suprise setlist.
    LOL, yeah true.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited November 2009
    I wonder what would happen if you lost your studs, then didn't hit any of the stud recovery.

Would you 'fail' then?
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    noble;3216579 said:
    I wonder what would happen if you lost your studs, then didn't hit any of the stud recovery.

Would you 'fail' then?
    Nope. I watched somebody try to drum for the first time last night and she missed all of the studs during a recovery.......***i think***. I was consuming adult beverages at the time.
  • hawkofvahawkofva Rocks You Like A Hurricane
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, I hit Green Grass and High Tides for my first mystery song. I didn't know you could quit without penalty. :p

On the bright side, it obtained a mountain of much needed $tuds really early in the game.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    So is there a way to tell the potential difficulty of a Surprise Setlist by it's name (like in RB2)? Or is anything game this time around?
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    T-Hybrid;3216834 said:
    So is there a way to tell the potential difficulty of a Surprise Setlist by it's name (like in RB2)? Or is anything game this time around?
    No. And thats one thing that really blows once you get into the longer ones.

Because if you quit in the middle of the setlist......you gotta start the setlist over.

So people with large amounts of DLC be warned. (or alot of hard DLC that passed the filter)
    edited November 2009
    Do you know if in tour mode, you can see the difficulty of the song you're about to play? I haven't seen an answer to that one yet...

I know it's availible in 'build a setlist' and such...
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    folkeye;3216902 said:
    Do you know if in tour mode, you can see the difficulty of the song you're about to play? I haven't seen an answer to that one yet...

I know it's availible in 'build a setlist' and such...
    Im honestly not sure. I can get back to you tonite though.
  • gunnerxgunnerx Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I was going through the Tour last night and could not see the difficulty at all. Got overzealous and went Expert on the wrong song!
    edited November 2009
    Ehfahq;3216913 said:
    Im honestly not sure. I can get back to you tonite though.
    Sounds good. I know I'll be playing later so perhaps you'll get to me before then, if not, I play the seek and discover game :)
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    folkeye;3217019 said:
    Sounds good. I know I'll be playing later so perhaps you'll get to me before then, if not, I play the seek and discover game :)
    Maybe we can play together online.

Oh wait. ;)
    edited November 2009
    Ehfahq;3217040 said:
    Maybe we can play together online.

Oh wait. ;)
    Harr harr...:p
  • DiabloNeonXDiabloNeonX Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    T-Hybrid;3216834 said:
    Nothing that I can tell. I was in the 3rd venue (so I was still pretty early in the game), and I got the live version of Let There Be Rock in a mystery setlist.

It really is random.