"That game code has already been redeemed."

clintilonaclintilona Unsigned
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Is the message I am receiving when entering my "Song Export Feature" code at http://www.rockband.com/lego-export.

I received this game from Amazon today and it was still sealed in shrinkwrap. Any ideas how my code could have already been entered when it was factory sealed?

I am very frustrated right now as the only reason I purchased this title was to add the songs to my 900+ song library in RB2. I have absolutely no desire to play this title on its own.

Anyone have advice or can point me in the direction of somewhere I can get this resolved?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Comments

• Doom878Doom878 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    You gotta' hope people haven't been getting the codes and then returning them to stores to be resealed...
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    clintilona;3216531 said:
    I received this game from Amazon today and it was still sealed in shrinkwrap. Any ideas how my code could have already been entered when it was factory sealed?
    First thing I would want to know is who the buyer was. Just because it's in shrinkwrap doesn't mean it's the original shrink wrap. Also, did it have the xbox sticker on the open side of the case?
  • clintilonaclintilona Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Kariodude;3217387 said:
    First thing I would want to know is who the buyer was. Just because it's in shrinkwrap doesn't mean it's the original shrink wrap. Also, did it have the xbox sticker on the open side of the case?
    Yep, there was a sticker on the front of the shrinkwrap stating something about conpatible instruments. It was definitely the original shrinkwrap.

I do have an update to this story...I am now getting a "That game code was not found. Please try again." message instead of the first one. It's actually going back and forth. I'll get the "already redeemed" message for a stretch, then it'll be "code not found" for a while.

This is really starting to get on my nerves. I have spent so much money on these games, instruments, DLC...I just want to export these songs!