*OFFICIAL* TB:Rb Accomplishments Thread

fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
edited October 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Ok, so I wanted to create this thread after all of the flack I have been getting for creating accomplishment threads. So, post away with all of your Acomplishment/Achievemnet/Trophy acomplishments.

I have just fc/gs'd I Wanna Be Your Man on expert drums.

That makes Get Back/Good Morning Good Morning/ and I Wanna Be Your Man all fc/gs by me.

And ps, there was a question on jeopardy tonight about Harmonix:)

Comments

• .Remix.Remix Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I did a FBFC on While My Guitar Gently Weeps, quite the accomplishment for me.
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited November 2009
    Very Good, Congrats!:)
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    fuselage321;3217780 said:

And ps, there was a question on jeopardy tonight about Harmonix:)
    So........do you remember the question?

To contribute the the thread, I FC'd the Abbey Road Medley on guitar and I'm #7 in the world on the leaderboards. I'm pretty proud of that accomplishment:D.
  • edited November 2009
    I got some gold stars on a Drive My Car, playing on a real drum kit with freestyle tambourene tossed in.

Wanna see? <Click it for YouTube Vid
    edited November 2009
    Yeah the question was in the catagory Geek Love:

Harmonix created the video game series Guitar Hero and what full band playably video game series now featuring The Beatles?

Obviously, the answer was Rock Band.
  • edited November 2009
    MostSpartan14;3217879 said:
    So........do you remember the question?
    Jglaubman;3217746 said:
    The question was something along the lines of:

"After creating Guitar Hero, Harmonix went on to create this multi-million selling game."

What is Rock Band?

It was cool...
    There is a thread in the RB section
  • edited November 2009
    fuselage321;3217894 said:

Obviously, the answer was Rock Band.
    BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

Sorry, you did not form your answer as a question.

No points...

;)
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    FCed Helter Skelter On drums, All You Need is Love on guitar, and 1 man band FCed Within You Without You/tomorrow never Knows :D
  • justin19954justin19954 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    GS'ed the Medley on expert drums and GS'ed Her Majesty on expert guitar.
  • LeoModestoLeoModesto Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Wait, is this one for listing the in-game achievements (or whatever they're called in your respective version of the game) or just bragging in general? I could hook up the Wii and list the stuff I've gotten later. Right now all I remember was FCing Come Together on guitar and getting the gold instrument icons.
  • edited November 2009
    LeoModesto;3217988 said:
    Wait, is this one for listing the in-game achievements or just bragging in general?
    Both, why not, this is the internet after all.
  • LeoModestoLeoModesto Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I like that.

Here's the accomplishments I've got from the game list:

A Little Help From My Friends (easiest to get ever)
    All You Need Is Love
    Don't Let Me Down (also really easy)
    All Together Now
    In Seconds Flat (for a very long time, my record was 59 out of 60 seconds. Needless to say, that annoyed the hell out of me. Now it's 65 seconds)
    Shake It Up, Baby! (Record is 7 Beatlemania uses)
    Eight Days A Week
    Authenticity (I got this one without even trying, as I'm left handed myself)
    Day Tripper
    Let's Get Some Levels (Well... I had to calibrate or the game would be nigh unplayable, so...)
    Elmore James Got Nothing On This (Now THIS was though. A Hard Day's Night and Taxman's solos are so damn fast)
    Oh Yeah, All Right! (Admittedly, it was on Hard. But hey, I FC'd the song)
    Still My Guitar Gently Weeps (The first solo, but later on I would ace the second)
    What I Got I'll Give to You (Also on hard, while I still played exclusively on that difficulty)
    The Words You Long to Hear (Also on Hard. I can barely sing on Expert)
    Liverpool Lads
    Really Big Show
    Stadium Superstars
    The Final Tour
    In The Studio
    Passed the Audition
    The Love You Make
    Mr. K Will Challenge the World
    Toppermost of the Poppermost
    I Saw the Photograph
    In Penny Lane There Is a Barber
    Images of Broken Light
    Gear Guitarist
    Ace Bassist
    Dazzling Drummer

And here are some I'm close to getting:
    Like a Million Suns: Highest score is 762,713. I believe on I Am The Walrus.
    How Could I Dance with Another?: 93% notes hit. That song is DIFFICULT.
    Better Free Your Mind Instead: Missing I Feel Fine and Revolution
    No One's Frightened of Playing: Missing I Me Mine and Taxman
    Sun, Sun, Sun Here It Comes: 246-note streak
    That's It! You've Got It!: 251-note streak

I must say, I LOVE the names of these accomplishments. They're part of why I want to beat them in the first place. All those references!
  • randomTANG3NTrandomTANG3NT Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    My biggest accomplishment for the TB:RB so far is that I FC'd 4 instruments on expert all at the same time on the song Her Majesty making me the first to do so on any song.

Quadruple FC (100%) Her Majesty Video
    edited November 2009
    Crats everyone! And I love the Her Majesty vide:)
  • snobrder218snobrder218 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I only have 2 trophies left. 100% Helter Skelter on drums, and all triple fabs. I only have about 9 triple fabs left to do. I think I'm just going to be sitting with one trophy remaining forever. I always mess something up on H.S., mainly the end. :( My best was like 98% or 99%.
  • Sgt-RaccoonSgt-Raccoon Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    I got In Seconds Flat on Because with bass (kept Beatlemania going for 66 seconds). And for a matter of hours was number one on the leaderboards for PS3. Now I'm in fourth place.:(
  • striderblackstriderblack Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    #1 on the leaderboards for Get Back Expert Drums :)
    edited November 2009
  • SnookerooSnookeroo Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I'm happy that all in one day (with a little help from my friend) I got No One's Frightened of Playing, Things That Money Just Can't Buy, & And the Band Begins to Play. I was missing GS for 2-3 songs for each, so it was a big accomplishment for me. And all I needed was a little score boost from someone else playing along. (I was drums, had a guitarist/bassist) And now Ringo can be my XBL picture. :D

Better Free Your Mind Instead is kicking me in the butt though. All I need is I Feel Fine. I can get 99% on drums, and have my helping hand getting 100% on guitar, but no gold stars. Yet!
    edited November 2009
    Good Luck Snookeroo!
  • frostyMcNuggetsfrostyMcNuggets Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Um...I FC'd Her Majesty on bass. go me?
    But seriously, I got through the whole career mode in 2-3 hours (after subtracting the bathroom break and dinner). My fret hand was quite sore the next day.
  • ApplemanAppleman Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    A friend and I have been singing the hell out of the Abbey Road Medley. We are 2nd on the leaderboards for Harmonies for PS3, even though we only have 2 vocalists.
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Just got the Helter skelter 100% drums achievement! The only achievements I have left are the vocal harmony achivements (which I'll probably never get). I also gold starred a few more songs on drums,, guitar, and bass. Now I only have two songs left to gold star for each instrument, Oh Darling! and Good Morning, Good Morning or drums, I Me Mine and Taxman on guitar, and Within You, Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows and I Feel Fine on bass.
    edited November 2009
    Good Job MostSpartan14:)
  • bisqbisq Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    My best accomplishment is probably an FGFC and hitting 4.2 million on expert bass...2nd on the ps3 leaderboards
  • snobrder218snobrder218 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I still only have 2 trophies left:
    All The Children Sing (17/26)
    100% Helter Skelter (99% best)

The only other one is beat the game in 24-hours. Just have to find a day to pound it out in a few hours.

I'll eventually get AtCS, its just a pain.

Helter Skelter is just going to be luck. I CAN hit every note...it's just I always seem to miss one little bass note or something by a split second. I pretty much figured out that I don't have to FC the damn song, just 100%. So I'm going to just WAIL on the drums during the Outtro and other parts where there are really quick rolls/16th notes (whichever it is). Maybe if I have someone work the bass pedal for me I won't have to worry about my damn foot so much.
  • PleasePleaseMeatPleasePleaseMeat Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Today, after playing I Feel Fine SO many times, enough to kill my throat, I GSed it, and at last, got my 35 gamerscore (not that important) and the John Lennon gamerpic (very awesome).

I feel special. And fine.
    edited November 2009
    edited November 2009
    I have now fc/gs'd Get Back/Good Morning Good Morning/ I Wanna Be Your Man/ and I Feel Fine on expert drums.

I feel so proud of myself:)
  • ErniewanErniewan Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I'm like #13 on Bass in the Leaderboards, if that counts for anything, though I used to be #10. I've gotten most of the non-vocal Accomplishments, except a few of the drums ones. Otherwise, just working my way up the ladder.