Blink 182 DLC question

MySummerJobMySummerJob Road Warrior
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
For the people who have bought the game and have all the blink songs. I was wondering if any are faded out because I heard some songs from the other rockband games get faded out.

I haven't gotten this game yet, I hope to get it soon though =D

Comments

• TKSTKS Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    pretty sure not cause from what i can tell ( i don't have the game yet either) but i think the ones that are faded out are other songs by the bands that they made actual characters of the real band that you can play as ( such as they have playable versions of blur, queen , spinal tap and i think one more )

you have to unlock those characters for the other songs by those bands to not be greyed out
  • toad3000toad3000 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Down and All The Small Things are the only Blink DLC songs available in Lego RB.
  • TKSTKS Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    toad3000;3218329 said:
    Down and All The Small Things are the only Blink DLC songs available in Lego RB.
    wouldn't the others just not appear there , he was asking about how the songs were faded out or w/e ,

though yeah you won't be able to play most of your blink dlc songs because the only dlc songs that appear in lego are songs that were rated family friendly
  • toad3000toad3000 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Oh yeah, the others just don't appear at all. My song list is very sad and empty looking. :p
  • RegulusRegulus Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    TKS;3218326 said:
    pretty sure not cause from what i can tell ( i don't have the game yet either) but i think the ones that are faded out are other songs by the bands that they made actual characters of the real band that you can play as ( such as they have playable versions of blur, queen , spinal tap and i think one more )

you have to unlock those characters for the other songs by those bands to not be greyed out
    David Bowie.
  • MySummerJobMySummerJob Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    toad3000;3218329 said:
    Man, I was hoping to have them all work =/ (I haven't downloaded down yet, so that leaves all the small things and aliens exist =/)

Does AvA's It Hurts work at least?
  • TKSTKS Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    MySummerJob;3218418 said:

Does AvA's It Hurts work at least?
    nope pretty sure it doesn't
    edited November 2009
    Dammit >_< Thanks for the info guys =/ I guess I WILL have to export the songs when I get the game... I was going to export anyway, it's just that the process wasn't going to be as rushed or as needed if more than three (two in my case) hit singles were available to play =(

Anyway, thanks again guys. At least I know what to expect =/
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited November 2009
    A good way to check which songs are compatable with LEGO is to go to the Music tab at the top of the page and view all the songs. Songs that are able to be played in LEGO appear with a green "FF" for family friendly. Songs that aren't able to be played apear as a yellow "SR" for supervision recommended.

Hope this answers any questions about what songs can be played in Lego, now go rock out!
    edited November 2009
    Witticus;3218517 said:
    A good way to check which songs are compatable with LEGO is to go to the Music tab at the top of the page and view all the songs. Songs that are able to be played in LEGO appear with a green "FF" for family friendly. Songs that aren't able to be played apear as a yellow "SR" for supervision recommended.

Hope this answers any questions about what songs can be played in Lego, now go rock out!
    Thank you =/ I just checked the offspring and the only song I can play on legos is the song I haven't downloaded yet >_<