Did you get the export without getting the game?

OrdealByFireOrdealByFire Banned
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band

Comments

• instantdeath999instantdeath999 Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    Just a FYI, I have a feeling this probably won't go over too well.

Anyway, I bought the game... and see myself playing the songs in Lego more than I do in the "home" game.
  • elitemastersamelitemastersam Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    No, I don't have the game yet.
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited November 2009
    OrdealByFire;3218550 said:
    I did. :o
    Three questions... How, why, and how could you be so cheap as to scam Harmonix like that?
    (no matter who does it, anyone who exports without fully buying the LRB game for the full 50 bucks is scamming HMX in my opinion)
  • monkeyfishmonkeyfish Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    SonicRocker15X;3218568 said:
    Three questions... How, why, and how could you be so cheap as to scam Harmonix like that?
    (no matter who does it, anyone who exports without fully buying the LRB game for the full 50 bucks is scamming HMX in my opinion)
    If the guy wants to be a cheap bastard, let him be a cheap bastard. I tend to think optimistically, like maybe Ordeal got it as a gift, or found it on the ground at the local deli. :)
  • XzyliacXzyliac Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I bought it fair and square. I was wary at first but now I won't let go of it for crap. There's so much in here I hope we see in RB3.

Seriously this is ridiculous how great this game is. I'd go as far as to say it almost makes up for the lack of a "real" RB3. Almost.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    edited November 2009
    monkeyfish;3218574 said:
    If the guy wants to be a cheap bastard, let him be a cheap bastard. I tend to think optimistically, like maybe Ordeal got it as a gift, or found it on the ground at the local deli. :)
    Why would you be looking at the ground when going to a deli instead of daydreaming about sandwichs?

Turkey.... mmmmm...
  • OrdealByFireOrdealByFire Banned
    edited November 2009
    I actually got it at Block Buster...

The game itself is good, but I wouldn't say it's phenomenal or anything. I'll write a review. :cool:
  • playmikeplaymike Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    OrdealByFire;3218635 said:
    I actually got it at Block Buster...

The game itself is good, but I wouldn't say it's phenomenal or anything. I'll write a review. :cool:
    You stole the code from Blockbuster? I thought they didn't include codes. :confused:

That means people can just rent a bunch of copies of LRB, take out all the codes, and stick em on ebay.
  • OrdealByFireOrdealByFire Banned
    edited November 2009
    playmike;3218749 said:
    You stole the code from Blockbuster? I thought they didn't include codes. :confused:

That means people can just rent a bunch of copies of LRB, take out all the codes, and stick em on ebay.
    Some moron left them in the case(s). :B

And I don't think you can sell the codes for profit... can you? Legally?
  • Lord_MhoramLord_Mhoram Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I bought my copy. And I don't intend to sell the disc. I will enjoy playing as the lego people occasionally, even if most of my time is with RB2.
This discussion has been closed.