Any one annoyed by new GS cutoff?

o1skinneejo1skinneej Road Warrior
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I was just curious. It doesn't really bother me, but I can see how it might upset others.

I was pleasantly surprised that I managed to GS "Hitch a Ride", but knew something had to be up.....lo and behold, they lowered it a bit. Most likely b/c its a "family/kids" game. Oh well!

Opinions? Comments? Flames?

Comments

• aggiesrul8aggiesrul8 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Since there are no leaderboards or anything, it really can't be that big a deal. Just like how in the Rock Challenges you can get gold stars (without OD, which is a novel idea)
  • redbillredbill Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Is this true? I always assumed GS cutoff was an attribute on the song, not in the game.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    I don't see any problem. The score doesn't get impacted. And the songs are all exportable if you want "true" Gold Stars.
  • o1skinneejo1skinneej Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I don't do online play, so gold stars are basically just for fun in my case. I guess no leaderboards makes all the difference. It certainly doesn't bother me, I just happened to notice it and thought that people would probably raise hell about it.......like always. :rolleyes::D
  • aggiesrul8aggiesrul8 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    o1skinneej;3219505 said:
    I don't do online play, so gold stars are basically just for fun in my case. I guess no leaderboards makes all the difference. It certainly doesn't bother me, I just happened to notice it and thought that people would probably raise hell about it.......like always. :rolleyes::D
    Wha???? On these forums???? Never.....

;)
  • folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited November 2009
    They lowered it?.... dang, that means I suck even more :D

I was all proud of me for getting some bass gold stars at the very last few notes of the song and all... LOL.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, I am in the same boat. I was like "Wow I must be totally awesome!" and then I started thinking "Wait a minute this seems off..."

That's cool though, I love building album sets and then GS'ing the whole thing. :)
  • JordashebasicsJordashebasics Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Are we sure that the GS cutoff doesn't export with the song? I haven't played many of the songs within the Lego game, but I played a few of the tracks in RB2, and it seemed like it was still incredibly easy to reach gold stars on Summer of 69. I lost combo maybe about 5 or 6 times, and still reached gold during the solo.
  • KuSinatorKuSinator Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    I have not seen any change on the gold star cut-off in vocals.
  • LORDJUJULORDJUJU Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Damn I just thought I was kickin ass.
  • WalterrrrWalterrrr Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    I got a gold star with my brother somehow. I had 90% on drums and he did 100% on guitar