DLC Availability question

Daxel123Daxel123 Opening Act
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Ok, what is up with my DLC not being available in Lego: RB?
It is like they filtered it... Oh, but wait, I can Re-Buy songs I already own to play in Lego: RB? WTF?:mad:

Comments

• davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited November 2009
    Daxel123;3219644 said:
    Ok, what is up with my DLC not being available in Lego: RB?
    It is like they filtered it... Oh, but wait, I can Re-Buy songs I already own to play in Lego: RB? WTF?:mad:
    That's because they DID filter it. Only E-rated songs will be playable in LRB.

If you see songs you already own in the Lego Music Store that are not marked as "Purchased", that's probably because you bought them as part of a 3-song pack or Track Pack or album. You don't need to buy them again.
  • Spidey987Spidey987 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    If songs that you've already purchased are showing up in the Lego Rock Band store unbought, then you've probably purchased the track as part of a pack/album, which the Lego Rock Band store doesn't sell. If you look at your setlist, they should be there.
  • edited November 2009
    As long as the DLC you own are considered appropriate for Lego Rock Band (which, I guess would be at least E10 material, as that's what the game is rated), it'll all show up in the game. As far the music store, it may not show that you've already purchased it, even if you did (just like the 3-pack that Xbox Magazine gave away if you got it from there). Again, it may be because you purchased packs and albums, but the last time I checked, some of the packs I bought recognized in LRB that I purchased them, so I guess they're fixing things there.

As far as packs and albums, they say that they will be offering them, but because of the content restrictions, I'm not sure how they'll do that. I know that every track in the Moving Pictures album works, so they'll probably be selling that soon. Same goes for the first Punk Pack, so that'll be up soon, too, but whether they'll only sell parts of some of the albums and packs that become incomplete in LRB (such as the REO/Styx pack and The Colour and the Shape album), I'm not sure.