Endless setlist

brett82brett82 Opening Act
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Anyone finished the one for lego rockband? Do you still get different icons if so what are they?

Comments

  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    im almost at the final venue
    700 stars almost
    ill have it open shortly, and probly do it tonight, so ill let you know

    but sinse there is no multiplayer....and only 1 achievment for "completing" the setlist, not for what difficulty its on, im gonna guess no
  • KuSinatorKuSinator Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    I have like 750 stars now, I am thinking about just skipping some gigs just to do the endless setlist.
  • KidmittKidmitt Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    So here's a question. Considering you can't fail in this game, would it be possible to start the setlist, walk away and come back an hour or two later to see it completed? Or is there a point where you actually fail and have to repeat a song? (i.e. finishing with 0 points).
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    im gonna guess yes you can do that

    for the sake of just listening to music i have super easy vocals on just letting the game play itself right now
    5 starring everything!

    just unlocked the marathon, gonna guess endless comes after it....fun
    least its not 8 hours long this time
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    just started the endless setlist

    its only 30 songs! not all of them

    will let you know what happens when i finish it
  • redbillredbill Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    vedis;3220708 said:
    just started the endless setlist

    its only 30 songs! not all of them

    will let you know what happens when i finish it
    weird. the 'finite setlist"
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    redbill;3220736 said:
    weird. the 'finite setlist"
    oh, but get this

    30 RANDOM songs, song 3 for me is peace of mind by boston lol
  • monkeyfishmonkeyfish Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Oh God, 30 random songs from ANYWHERE? Well, I don't think too many of the super-difficult songs made it through the filter...
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    monkeyfish;3220814 said:
    Oh God, 30 random songs from ANYWHERE? Well, I don't think too many of the super-difficult songs made it through the filter...
    they did....trust me they did
    i saw a bunch of the harder songs on the list that actualy were harder
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    vedis;3220779 said:
    oh, but get this

    30 RANDOM songs, song 3 for me is peace of mind by boston lol
    Oh crap.

    Thank god you cant fail!!!!!!!
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    joker and the thief....
    green grass and high tides....
    the metal....


    yeah, my hands hurt frmo playing guitar now for this setlist
  • monkeyfishmonkeyfish Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Think of the studs you'll be earning!

    On a completely pointless note, studs seem a smidge suggestive to me. Especially Stud Farm, which sounds like the kind of place a Chippendale's performance could be found, alongside a jukebox stuffed with the Village People, ABBA, and the Grease soundtrack.
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited November 2009
    So, is there one for the wii, and is it just thirty random songs from on disc since there is no dlc?
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    monkeyfish;3220948 said:
    Think of the studs you'll be earning!

    On a completely pointless note, studs seem a smidge suggestive to me. Especially Stud Farm, which sounds like the kind of place a Chippendale's performance could be found, alongside a jukebox stuffed with the Village People, ABBA, and the Grease soundtrack.
    i have more studs then i can even try to spend, id rather have my hands be happy
  • folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited November 2009
    So what happened when done? Or you still in process?
  • hshizzlehshizzle Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Other than the achievement, I didn't see any tangible rewards for completing it. Not even a popup screen.

    You do get a ton of studs and fans out of it. I ended up maxing out fans at 999,999,999 (that's the limit) just from esl.

    So, in hindsight, no real reason to even play it. Just have fan vocals beat it on super easy since apparently difficulty makes no difference in the (lack of) rewards.
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    folkeye;3221577 said:
    So what happened when done? Or you still in process?
    my bad i finished it

    2 unlocks....1 achievment, thats it
    but it was a 50 pointer, so its all good, and difficulty didnt matter
    now to finish my last 5 achievments(100% drums, easy to do on super easy; 4 player band, can do this and not do anything lol; 4 player all 100% may take time to find 4 people to do this with; do every gig in the game, man this is gonna take a while; 100% expert final countdown slolo? WTF lol not happening, hell this is probly one of the harder achievments of all time unless your really good with a plastic gutiar, i doubt any buy literaly a handful of people will ever see this one done)

    and im kicking myself too, not every song can be 5 starred by leaving the mic next to the speaker, and unfortunately.....1 of them came up on my setlist and i got 4/5 stars on 1 song(it was camera eye by rush i think), stupid mic tapping sequences made up too much of the score lol
  • Fatty T 88Fatty T 88 Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    vedis;3221727 said:
    my bad i finished it

    2 unlocks....1 achievment, thats it
    but it was a 50 pointer, so its all good, and difficulty didnt matter
    now to finish my last 5 achievments(100% drums, easy to do on super easy; 4 player band, can do this and not do anything lol; 4 player all 100% may take time to find 4 people to do this with; do every gig in the game, man this is gonna take a while; 100% expert final countdown slolo? WTF lol not happening, hell this is probly one of the harder achievments of all time unless your really good with a plastic gutiar, i doubt any buy literaly a handful of people will ever see this one done)

    and im kicking myself too, not every song can be 5 starred by leaving the mic next to the speaker, and unfortunately.....1 of them came up on my setlist and i got 4/5 stars on 1 song(it was camera eye by rush i think), stupid mic tapping sequences made up too much of the score lol
    well...i hate to sound like an arrogant jerk but final countdown really isn't that hard at all... i FC'd the whole song on my second run of it...lol


    and about the endless setlist being random...

    satch boogie and surfing with the alien, almost all of Stevie Ray Vaughn, and constant motion passed over to Lego...god help me
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Fatty T 88;3222425 said:
    well...i hate to sound like an arrogant jerk but final countdown really isn't that hard at all... i FC'd the whole song on my second run of it...lol


    and about the endless setlist being random...

    satch boogie and surfing with the alien, almost all of Stevie Ray Vaughn, and constant motion passed over to Lego...god help me
    lol yeah, i feel ya, my main pain near the end of my guitar run of it was how i got all the 9+ minute long songs in the setlist....made it much more taxing to keep going, camera eye isnt exactly hard, but it isnt easy either, endurance test(kinda like ggaht though the end is a pain)
    im lucky constant motion didnt come up, luckily ya cant fail so its all good

    as for final countdown, im just not that great with those kind of patterns, never have been due to hands that just cant keep up with it(getting old, probly a bit of carpal tunnel and such keeping me from getting there, and the fact i put down the rock band games for a few months and am now only getting back to it)
  • rocker820rocker820 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    do you have a choice to import songs into LRB or is it automatic when you first turn it on? If you get to choose, I don't want to import so I can make sure I only have easy songs for the endless setlist.
  • hawkofvahawkofva Rocks You Like A Hurricane
    edited November 2009
    rocker820;3226528 said:
    do you have a choice to import songs into LRB or is it automatic when you first turn it on? If you get to choose, I don't want to import so I can make sure I only have easy songs for the endless setlist.
    You don't choose, they're just there already.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited November 2009
    monkeyfish;3220948 said:
    Think of the studs you'll be earning!

    On a completely pointless note, studs seem a smidge suggestive to me. Especially Stud Farm, which sounds like the kind of place a Chippendale's performance could be found, alongside a jukebox stuffed with the Village People, ABBA, and the Grease soundtrack.
    Girl!
    I wanna take you to a stud farm,
    I wanna take you to a stud farm,
    I wanna take you to a stud farm, stud farm, stud farm.

    Let's start a war, start a nuclear war,
    At the stud farm, stud farm, stud farm.
    Wow!
    At the stud farm.

    Now tell me do ya, a do ya have any money?
    I wanna spend all your money,
    At the stud farm, stud farm, stud farm.

    I've got something to put in you,
    I've got something to put in you,
    I've got something to put in you,
    At the stud farm, stud farm, stud farm.
    Wow! (Shout out loud)

    You're a superstar, at the stud farm.
    You're a superstar, at the stud farm.
    Yeah! you're a superstar, at the stud farm.
    You're a superstar, at the stud farm.
    Superstar.
    Super, super, superstar
  • Awesome_TreeAwesome_Tree Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    HeyRiles: Wouldn't superstud be more studdier? ;)

    Ontopic: I can actually now finish an endless setlist. Don't have anyone for RB1, Visions and Chop Suey stop me on Expert, so I have a chance! =D
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Awesome_Tree;3226649 said:
    HeyRiles: Wouldn't superstud be more studdier? ;)

    Ontopic: I can actually now finish an endless setlist. Don't have anyone for RB1, Visions and Chop Suey stop me on Expert, so I have a chance! =D
    chop suey has a clone in lego called Kung fu fighting, so good luck with that(at least on guitar it is, bass is kinder)
Sign In or Register to comment.