Bassist Animation Glitch

hawkofvahawkofva Rocks You Like A Hurricane
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but whenever the guitarist has a lull in the playing, the bassist character stops playing along as well. The bass chart continues normally, but the character stands there until the guitar comes back in.

Just a minor glitch, and mildly humorous. I assume it's just one little code or sommut that was turned around so the bass animations read that one command from the guitar line instead of from the bassline.

Must not be many Bassist playtesters over at Traveler's Tales. :p

Comments

• EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Thats because the bassist is using the the schwartz.
  • edited November 2009
    It's not just you. I noticed a couple of glitches in the 360 version too, including secondary characters (like the random pedestrians walking around the train station) suddenly disappearing and some problems with the camera cuts. For example, when I played Renegade, the opening started with the entire band separated from each other, then it cut to them all close together to join in on the chorus and then immediately cut back to them separated.

And of course, the music store still has issues; some compatible songs aren't listed for sale there yet, the game is unable to properly save song previews like the other versions and apparently, the game can't read any songs downloaded from the Country or Metal Track Pack songs work, even the ones that pass the ratings limitations (like On The Road Again).
  • folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Bassists are just awesome, simple as that.
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    folkeye;3221491 said:
    Bassists are just awesome, simple as that.
    This person speaks the truth.