Sorry if this is stupid, but im confused.

davidsteaddavidstead Opening Act
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Can you export the Lego rock band songs into rock band 2? Like you could with rock band into rock band 2?.

Sorry if people will get annoyed with this but im just getting confused by all the posts about exporting......

Comments

• ScottyTheBodyScottyTheBody Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    davidstead;3220888 said:
    Can you export the Lego rock band songs into rock band 2? Like you could with rock band into rock band 2?.

Sorry if people will get annoyed with this but im just getting confused by all the posts about exporting......
    If you have the Wii version...No.

If you have the XBox 360 version...Yes if it's a new version and you have the export code and game.

If you have the PS3 version...Yes if it's a new version and you have the export code and game BUT not until Nov 12.
  • Dino1626Dino1626 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    davidstead;3220888 said:

Ninja'd

Yes, as long as you bought the Lego: Rockband game, and have the piece of paper that came with it to get the export code.

360 - Available now, but some people have been having problems with error messages

PS3 - Available 11/12.

Wii - No
    Hope that helps.
  • davidsteaddavidstead Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I will be getting the 360 version and i will obviously buy the code with the MS points required.....but what do you mean by if its a new version? :S
  • DiabloNeonXDiabloNeonX Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Yes. Yes you can.

The bickering and arguing you're seeing is the fact that someone screwed up somewhere along the line and PS3 owners have to wait until next week to be able to export LRB to RB2.

If you have a 360, you can export right now.

There's a card inside the case with a code. Input code at www.rockband.com/lego-export and you'll get your export code. It costs $10 to export LRB to RB2.
  • DiabloNeonXDiabloNeonX Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    davidstead;3220900 said:
    I will be getting the 360 version and i will obviously buy the code with the MS points required.....but what do you mean by if its a new version? :S
    The code is one time use only. If you buy used, there's a good chance the export code has already been used and you won't be able to export. So, you're better off paying $50 for a new copy.
    edited November 2009
    DiabloNeonX;3220903 said:
    The code is one time use only. If you buy used, there's a good chance the export code has already been used and you won't be able to export. So, you're better off paying $50 for a new copy.
    Oh right, thank you very much people :) I get it all now XD lol. I will be rockin some of my fav songs on RB2 :D.
    edited November 2009
    DiabloNeonX;3220901 said:

If you have a 360, you can export right now.
    Unless you have the problem with the error code that some people are having. If that should be the case, follow this thread for helpful information getting it figured out.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171621
    edited November 2009
    Dino1626;3220920 said:
    Unless you have the problem with the error code that some people are having. If that should be the case, follow this thread for helpful information getting it figured out.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171621
    Hmmm i think i will wait for this error to be fixed before i try to export, i hate dealing with errors lol XD
    edited November 2009
    davidstead;3220945 said:
    Hmmm i think i will wait for this error to be fixed before i try to export, i hate dealing with errors lol XD
    Not everyone is having the problem. If you look at that thread, some people that were having the problem got it figured out. I don't think it's a problem for all 360 users.