The Main Drag "Yours as Fast as Mine"

FangSingFangSing Opening Act
edited December 2009 in The Rock Band Network
I loved A Jagged Gorgeous Winter, and according to this:

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157235&highlight=Main+Drag

(Scroll down to Main Drag)

The entire album will be available on RBN. Is anybody else as exited as I am? I really enjoy these guys and I can't wait play How we'd Look on Paper.

Comments

  • jayou521jayou521 Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    FangSing;3222592 said:
    I really enjoy these guys and I can't wait play How we'd Look on Paper.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

    Can't wait to play the whole album, especially How We'd Look On Paper
  • FangSingFangSing Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    jayou521;3222645 said:
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

    Can't wait to play the whole album, especially How We'd Look On Paper
    Haha yep. They better count in the drum solo.
  • HMXJohnDHMXJohnD Harmonix Developer & One Man Dance Party
    edited November 2009
    We're definitely busting our butts as hard as possible to bring all of YAFAM (and our new record, You Are Underwater) to RBN. We've already finished What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? And Dove Nets.

    Speaking of Dove Nets, you should check out our video for that song here: http://vimeo.com/7422166. It is really crazy and rad. AND BRAND NEW.

    You can hear more songs from our new record over at themaindrag.com (where you can also sign up for our email list.

    Huzzah and thanks for the loving words!
    ROCK,
    HMXJohnD (The Main Drag)
  • ColdplayerColdplayer Headliner
    edited November 2009
    HMXJohnD;3228524 said:
    We're definitely busting our butts as hard as possible to bring all of YAFAM (and our new record, You Are Underwater) to RBN. We've already finished What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? And Dove Nets.

    Speaking of Dove Nets, you should check out our video for that song here: http://vimeo.com/7422166. It is really crazy and rad. AND BRAND NEW.

    You can hear more songs from our new record over at themaindrag.com (where you can also sign up for our email list.

    Huzzah and thanks for the loving words!
    ROCK,
    HMXJohnD (The Main Drag)
    I'm absolutely in love with the album and can't wait to play it. (Especially Goodnight Technologist, this will be my perfect last song for a setlist. ^^ )

    So, hurry up!! :D

    Oh, and the Dove Nets video is great! :)
  • FangSingFangSing Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    HMXJohnD;3228524 said:
    We're definitely busting our butts as hard as possible to bring all of YAFAM (and our new record, You Are Underwater) to RBN. We've already finished What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? And Dove Nets.

    Speaking of Dove Nets, you should check out our video for that song here: http://vimeo.com/7422166. It is really crazy and rad. AND BRAND NEW.

    You can hear more songs from our new record over at themaindrag.com (where you can also sign up for our email list.

    Huzzah and thanks for the loving words!
    ROCK,
    HMXJohnD (The Main Drag)
    Thats a really trippy video. In a good way though. :)

    I have a question though, are you going to rerecord some songs for RBN like you did with Jagged Gorgeous Winter? Or are we going to have the album versions of the songs?

    Some songs have very limited guitar, but I won't mind since most of the time I'll be singing them.
  • woofmixwoofmix Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I'm looking forward to Swine Houses! The whole album is going to be epic!!!! Cannot wait! :D
  • ColdplayerColdplayer Headliner
    edited November 2009
    How about uploading some Preview vids, John? :D
    I have a question though, are you going to rerecord some songs for RBN like you did with Jagged Gorgeous Winter? Or are we going to have the album versions of the songs?
    That's something I would like to know as well.

    I know some songs will be difficult to chart on drums because of the mix of electronic and real drums. Looking forward to see how you solve this. (I just hope you don't rerecord the songs in a "not so cool" version)
  • kiggidykevkiggidykev Thinks about pandas
    edited November 2009
    Day one purchase. I enjoy this album quite a bit
  • edited November 2009
    Really hope this comes to the PSN. It HAS to.

    ^ almost a threat
  • DiyomaroDiyomaro Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Looking forward to singing Love Nets.
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited December 2009
    Really looking forward to Love During Wartime - I love that song! I'll probably cherry pick the album, but I expect to buy a good few of them.
  • RenrockRenrock Too bland to be banned
    edited December 2009
    Instant purchase. Can't wait for Goodnight Technologist.
Sign In or Register to comment.