Favorites of Lego Rock Band

Watchmen89Watchmen89 Road Warrior
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Favorite Venue
The Abyss (Sweet stage and I'm a sucker for oceans)

Favorite Power Challenge
Securi-T-Rex (Awesome homage to Jurassic Park)

Favorite Song I Had Not Heard Before Lego Rock Band
The Automatic "Monster"
The Kooks "Naive" (It's a tie between these two as I find them really catchy and the drums for both are amazing!)

What is everyones favorites?

Comments

• FaultFault Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    "Monster" was pretty amazing. I'm vox in my band, and I'd managed to pick it up pretty well sight-reading by about halfway through the first chorus.

Favorite venue so far would have to be the Parrot and Pegleg. Dancing pirates FTW.

Favorite Power Challenge so far (predictably, perhaps) was Shock n' Roll. Great visuals, and it's the freaking Ghostbusters.

Favorite song I had not heard before - Monster comes pretty close, but as I've never bothered to listen to KoRN, "Word Up" came as a pretty awesome surprise. Again, I'm sight-reading Vox for the most part. It was easy to pick up and a lot of fun to sing.
  • ZephielZephiel Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Venue is the Volcanic Rock or whatever. That is so cool to play on.

The challenge is a tie between Monster and Ghostbusters, both of them have awesome cutscenes and stuff.

As for songs I've never heard of before L:RB, I agree with your two (Naive and Monster), but also Valerie by the Zutons and Grace by Supergrass. All four are fun songs.
  • char900char900 Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    I like that 2 of you want Sum 41 for RB
  • hiimSMAPhiimSMAP Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    char900;3224490 said:
    I like that 2 of you want Sum 41 for RB
    iLiek dat u maid uh uzlzz poast
  • cweaver8518cweaver8518 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Song: easily Ghostbusters. This song is so much fun on all instruments, mostly drums though.

Challenge: Rocktopus, I laughed at the storyline aspect of it and the song is a good one too. Although Shock n' Roll was good too, actually I think its a tie.

Anyone else starting to associate songs with Rock Power challenges? Every time I hear So What now I think of dodging arrows and giant trolls.
  • Drumminjay108Drumminjay108 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Song: Dreaming of you!

Challenge: The one with the dinosaur.
  • Watchmen89Watchmen89 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    cweaver8518;3225644 said:
    Anyone else starting to associate songs with Rock Power challenges? Every time I hear So What now I think of dodging arrows and giant trolls.
    Part of the reason I love Monster so much is that dinosaur challenge.
  • Kal_126Kal_126 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    The T-Rex scene at the hotel was hilarious to me... was that a nod to The Who? most notably Keith Moon?
  • MattyTMattyT Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Watchmen89;3223767 said:
    Favorite Venue
    The Abyss (Sweet stage and I'm a sucker for oceans)

Favorite Power Challenge
    Securi-T-Rex (Awesome homage to Jurassic Park)

The Automatic "Monster"
    The Kooks "Naive" (It's a tie between these two as I find them really catchy and the drums for both are amazing!)

What is everyones favorites?
    Favorite Venue
    The Stud Farm. (Playing "Walking on Sunshine" to discover that EVERYBODY is in a cow costume brought an inexplicable amount of happiness.)

Favorite Power Challenge
    "Shock Band". I can't describe the joy of seeing the different characters pop up to sing "GHOSTBUSTERS!".

Also, "Securi-T-Rex", for the aforementioned "Jurassic Park" homage, and the fist shaking by the old man is simply adorable.

The Automatic - "Monster" (Awesome, and catchy. I always find myself singing along to the chorus EVERY TIME I play the song.)
  • Awesome_TreeAwesome_Tree Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Everything. And I haven't even played the game yet.