Talk about awkward...

Ramirez16Ramirez16 Road Warrior
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
if kids were watching. I made my singer a girl and the cut scene with the "royal family" (just made that name up) the singer actually flirts with the princess and kisses her on the hand. I thought that was pretty funny.

Comments

• SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Roadies, for some reason, always sound like guys.
  • NulienNulien Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, L:RB doesn't seem to differentiate between male and female characters. I made my bassist a male (instead of the default female), and rewatched the opening story mode cinema, and he screamed the same girly scream as the default girl.
    edited November 2009
    Nulien;3224400 said:
    Yeah, L:RB doesn't seem to differentiate between male and female characters. I made my bassist a male (instead of the default female), and rewatched the opening story mode cinema, and he screamed the same girly scream as the default girl.
    I think the scream is supposed to be girly no matter what.

Similar to the drummer running for his life from the T-Rex in that cinematic with a girly scream.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    Nulien;3224400 said:
    Yeah, L:RB doesn't seem to differentiate between male and female characters.
    I think it's because there's pretty much no gender in in the creator. The parts have gender's (for the most part) but there's no place to force it to be male/female.
    Nulien;3224400 said:
    and he screamed the same girly scream as the default girl.
    That's more of a joke scream. Made all the funnier when it's a guy. :)
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    Ramirez16;3224304 said:
    if kids were watching. I made my singer a girl and the cut scene with the "royal family" (just made that name up) the singer actually flirts with the princess and kisses her on the hand. I thought that was pretty funny.
    Think about how awkward it would be if your singer was a cow. Or a penguin.
  • edited November 2009
    cherokeesam;3225763 said:

LOL!

Seriously...
    edited November 2009
    cherokeesam;3225763 said:
    Or the alien monkey disguise.