It may have been mentioned before...

RegulusRegulus Opening Act
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
But Rock Band 3 needs to do like Lego Rock Band did and let you customize your whole band, cause i hate having random characters for bass, vocals and drums.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In RB2 you can customize band members and add them as stand-ins so you dont get randoms.
  • ThargorThargor Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Rock band 2 does this already...
    Create a new character, play a couple of sets (the rolling stones set near the end gives a nice bit of cash), and then gear them up the way you want them.
    Then go into you band status (forget what this is actually called) and on the right hand side there is a place for stand-ins. Place the new character that you have just geared up in the band and every time you play they will be there, just the way you want them.
    i have done this with all my bands.

EDIT: I see that Doc_SoCal has beat me to it... but since i typed it up I am leaving it lol.
  • RegulusRegulus Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I know you can do that. I'd just rather not have to waste time doing that... or if there was a way to give money to a different character since I've got like 1 mill and everything for my character is already bought.
  • edited November 2009
    Id say you have do indeed have a little time to waste if waiting for RB3 and hopeing for this feature(s) is your current plan of attack.... ;)

I build the new character I want as a stand in then Vox_Tar with them and my current member so they can bond on stage and get to know each other.

I tell em to be cool to each other.

Sometimes they argue but then I remind them its just a video game.
  • cweaver8518cweaver8518 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Doc_SoCal;3226069 said:
    Id say you have do indeed have a little time to waste if waiting for RB3 and hopeing for this feature(s) is your current plan of attack.... ;)

I build the new character I want as a stand in then Vox_Tar with them and my current member so they can bond on stage and get to know each other.

I tell em to be cool to each other.

Sometimes they argue but then I remind them its just a video game.
    Does your wife know you talk to yourself?
  • edited November 2009
    cweaver8518;3226203 said:
    Does your wife know you talk to yourself?
    She knows everything.

Mahalo for the concern.
  • Rich T.Rich T. Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Regulus;3226019 said:
    I know you can do that. I'd just rather not have to waste time doing that... or if there was a way to give money to a different character since I've got like 1 mill and everything for my character is already bought.
    It really doesn't take very long, and it's well worth it for the fun of having your band just the way you want. I agree with you about the money, though. You'd think the band members would be cool enough to help each other out--Not sharing makes 'em seem like....well...candidates for a VH1 rockumentary, I guess.
  • edited November 2009
    Rich T.;3226223 said:
    You'd think the band members would be cool enough to help each other out--Not sharing makes 'em seem like....well...candidates for a VH1 rockumentary, I guess.
    I am inclined to concur.
  • StewjoeStewjoe Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Has anyone else made a realistic avatar of themselves, for all 4 band members. I had 4 stewjoes at one point, same heads and hair, different moods and clothes.
  • monkeyfishmonkeyfish Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I currently have The Joker, The Spirit, and The End (old guy from Metal Gear Solid) as my RB2 band. It is definitely worth the effort to recreate them.

LRB, I'm still struggling with. Hunting Legos that match is, quite frankly, a *****.