"Rock Stars" join?

vgericvgeric Opening Act
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I was wondering if I can use the "celebrity" rockers to join my band. Like, if I wanted Graham Coxon to join my band, is it at all possible? In the manual, under the Rock Shop section, it states: "You can even select rock stars you've encountered to join your band". I'm assuming this is just referring to the random minifigs?

Thanks all,

Eric

Comments

• zack10housezack10house Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I have the DS version, but if it's the same, go to the screen where you customize your band, go to "costumes" and all the "stars" should be there. My singer's Damon Albarn at the moment, and I've got Freddie Mercury on drums
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited November 2009
    For some reason, you can in the DS game, but not in the 360 version. Also in the DS game, you can use the parts of celebrity characters in the character creation, which is really awesome, and I wish that was true for the console version.
  • Awesome_TreeAwesome_Tree Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Maybe the celebrity rockers referred to in the console versions are the RB1/2 stock characters minifigerised.
  • SuperDaddy-oSuperDaddy-o Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    So can anybody confirm if you can use the rock stars or their pieces to build your characters or join your band in the Wii version? Thats the version I am getting and it would be cool to know.
  • SuperDaddy-oSuperDaddy-o Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    SuperDaddy-o;3228495 said:
    So can anybody confirm if you can use the rock stars or their pieces to build your characters or join your band in the Wii version? Thats the version I am getting and it would be cool to know.
    Anybody know?
  • Kolma_Kolma_ Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    SuperDaddy-o;3231494 said:
    Anybody know?
    You cant however in quickplay when you pick a song by let's say queen it will replace your band members with queen.
    however if u say pick we will rock you and thn another song...
    it will just show whoever u had picked as a character and random mini figs to play with you