Export Fee

deathmonkeydeathmonkey Road Warrior
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I have an Xbox360, but I haven't picked up the game yet. At what point do you pay the export fee? At the website or on the console? I'm trying to find out if you have to pay with a credit card or can you use your MS Points...

Comments

• xTylerxTyler Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Its 800 MS points ($10)
  • deathmonkeydeathmonkey Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    xTyler;3226356 said:
    Its 800 MS points ($10)
    ahhhh, cool...I've got enough points so I don't need my credit card. Thanks! :)
  • xTylerxTyler Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    You can't use a credit card anyway. I was saying how much it is when converted from points to USD.
    edited November 2009
    xTyler;3231840 said:
    You can't use a credit card anyway. I was saying how much it is when converted from points to USD.
    I figured as much, but I've been trying to avoid using my credit card as much as possible unless it's an emergency. Now, this situation certainly would qualify as an emergency, but I've got just enough points in my account that I wouldn't need to get more points. :)

The only thing that sucks is my system red-ringed last week and I'm waiting for them to send it back to me...and I bought Lego Rock Band...:(
  • KoRnSaQKoRnSaQ Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    deathmonkey;3231866 said:
    I
    The only thing that sucks is my system red-ringed last week and I'm waiting for them to send it back to me...and I bought Lego Rock Band...:(
    Hope you didn't pay to get it fixed. Its pretty easy to fix yourself if your 360 is out of warranty.
    edited November 2009
    KoRnSaQ;3232948 said:
    Hope you didn't pay to get it fixed. Its pretty easy to fix yourself if your 360 is out of warranty.
    Well, lucky for me, the first thing I did was spoke with someone at Xbox support, and they said although my standard warranty has expired, my system is covered under the 3 year RRoD warranty, so the cost to repair it is nothing. Silver lining and all that I guess...:cool: