Lego RB Band Mates Merch?

Kolma_Kolma_ Unsigned
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I have Wii version so i don't know if other versions can be linked to game account
but wouldn't it rock if we could have Merch of Lego Band Mates?
they could be much cheaper than the $70-80(forget price) figurines available.

We could have a menu of all the head,body,hair,pants combinations as well as maybe instruments.

And we could order our own parts :D
Kinda like the key-chain received for pre-ordering.

Comments

• Rich T.Rich T. Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    It the Lego Group (the corp.) went along and took part in this, it would be great.

I'd also love to see a special LRB section set up in the Lego Stores for recreating the bandmates and vehicles. That official blueprint for building the LRB van in SuperDaddy-o's earlier thread looks awesome!
  • BullseyeBullseye Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Lego should just release several Rock Band toy sets and be done with it. Of course, I doubt they'd recreate every last outfit or costume in the game, but at least give us the parts to built drum sets, guitars, a stage, and some rockers.
  • motosadamotosada Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    I'd love some Rock Band LEGOs. Especially LEGO Bowie and LEGO Queen. Brian May's hair is EPIC!
  • OddbrotherOddbrother Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    It wouldn't be as pricey as the regular Rock Band Bandmates merchandise since we can't add art. But the limited wardrobe and recycled and detachable parts could end the lifespan of this idea very shortly.

If anything I'd rather just have the session musicians and cameo celebrities. The rest I can find at the LEGO Store and customize myself to make my own rocker.
  • BonzesBonzes Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Bullseye;3243291 said:
    Lego should just release several Rock Band toy sets and be done with it. Of course, I doubt they'd recreate every last outfit or costume in the game, but at least give us the parts to built drum sets, guitars, a stage, and some rockers.

Totally agree...I sure wish Lego would release a few diifferent Rock Band toys sets...and even if they didn't recreate all the outfits....just if they would relaease a few of them...and yes diffinitly give us the parts to build drums sets..guitars and oh yea some rockers...That would be awesome if they would!!
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited November 2009
    I'd buy either custom Lego minifigs to look like my characters or just general Lego Rock Band sets. Both would be awesome.

The local Lego store does let you make your own minifigs, but you can't really make them look like rockers really. Lego just hasn't really made pieces like that. It would be neat if they made Lego guitars, basses, mics, and drums, plus if they made more rock-oriented clothes. Then I'd go down to the Lego store and make myself some custom minifigs as close to my characters as I could.
  • kiggidykevkiggidykev Thinks about pandas
    edited November 2009
    I would buy Lego Kev, that's for sure

Then I'd build a pirate ship