Is it just me?

recharge138recharge138 Road Warrior
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I cannot find this game. Tried the Navy Exchange, Gamestop and Wal Mart, no copies (on any of the three systems, I looked). Yet they all had Band Hero and the DS version of LRB. Am I going crazy?

I'm in San Diego BTW.

Comments

• PopCornHopperPopCornHopper Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Tried Fry's or Best Buy?

EDIT: Call them and see if they have it.
  • recharge138recharge138 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Trying Best Buy today. Just seems weird is all. Especially Wal Mart and Gamestop (NEX often doesn't get new games week of, tho lately they've been really good about it).
  • edited November 2009
    Very odd indeed.

Did you ask at Gamestop?

Best Buy will have it. If the shelf is empty, ask a blue shirt to snag you one from the back.
  • war_lordwar_lord Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I think it's because the release date was moved up by a week. I preordered from Gamestop... when I went in on Tuesday to pick it up the guy thought it was still due out on the 10th until I pointed out that the preorder email plainly said November 3, 2009. He went into the back and got the box out to stock the game after that.
  • recharge138recharge138 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Got it at NEX. Checked today and they had the Wii and PS3 versions out, but not Xbox (my system). Asked the register monkey to go in the back, lo and behold. They just forgot to put them out before (and still forgot the Xbox ones).

No clue what happened to Wal Mart and Gamestop tho. Maybe what War_Lord said. Probably should have asked a clerk sooner I guess.
  • V4VendettaV4Vendetta Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Collusion by Band Hero
  • BonzesBonzes Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    I had the same problem on the very first day it came out also! They had plpenty of Band Hero out. Was Buying it for my oldest son's birthday. Went back yesterday at Besy Buy to buy it for us for the grandkids and they finally had a display up for it with lots of copies out!