Cant get past 2nd "world" in band world tour

DrakarinDrakarin Unsigned
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
For some reason i cant get past the 2nd area in band world tour, it tells me i have to beat the rock power challenge, but i've beaten it twice now and i cant advance. i am playing on expert and have gold stars and 5 stars for everything, i dont understand why i cant progress. Any help would be great! Thankyou

Edit: it says i have to play at bricktown manor, but i dont even have it unlocked yet =(

Comments

• SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited November 2009
    I don't understand... What have or haven't you done? Did you move on to the second vehicle?
  • DrakarinDrakarin Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    yeah i have the 2nd vehicle, and i've completed every gig, it just wont let me select bricktown manor for some odd reason...
  • DrakarinDrakarin Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    any help would be great! i'd hate to start over the first 2 sets are pretty boring :(
  • skyttskyttskyttskytt Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Have you done absolutely every gig? The Manor should be the 2nd venue of the 2nd city I think. You unlock it after some stuff in the 1st venue of that city. If you've done everything there, and it's still not unlocked, you may have to start a new band. Also, check to see if there are entourage members to recruit in the office. They might be needed, not sure.

Edit: Huh, guess it's the first venue there. Not sure exactly what it could be, but yeah I'd check the around for entourage members, or album stuff like DOO said.
  • DOOManiacDOOManiac Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Watch the scrolling note that goes by at the bottom of the screen. Sometimes you can miss it when the game makes you do something stupid, like quit out of the venues to go hire a manager to make an album to keep progressing.