No new gig's showing up?

Hax MegaHax Mega Unsigned
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I've done all but what seems like 2-3 gig's in the tour, but they don't seem to be unlocking... I need 15 more stars in the Space Rock Festival, 15 more in the UFO, and 15 in the Crystal Mine. I have everyone hired and can't figure out how to unlock the last gigs. :/

Comments

• monkeyfishmonkeyfish Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Are you five-starring all of them? I can't seem to get the gigs to go away when I'm done playing. Every five and gold star = three gig pop-ups right when I'm heading back to the vehicle screen.
  • Hax MegaHax Mega Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    There are about 5 gig's in total that I haven't completely 5 stared. (At least 4 on every song though)
  • monkeyfishmonkeyfish Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    You may have to bite the bullet and go back for the five stars. At the bottom of the screen while selecting your venue, it'll say so and so needed and so and so spot. Go there and get what you can. Some surprise setlists hide in these areas until you've completed more of it.
  • Hax MegaHax Mega Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Ok, I'll do that. I just REALLY hope I don't need to do the endless setlist again. I missed a single star on it.
  • zeoavengerzeoavenger Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Hax Mega;3229113 said:
    I've done all but what seems like 2-3 gig's in the tour, but they don't seem to be unlocking... I need 15 more stars in the Space Rock Festival, 15 more in the UFO, and 15 in the Crystal Mine. I have everyone hired and can't figure out how to unlock the last gigs. :/
    I'm missing gigs in the exact same 3 places. I've completed all gigs that are unlocked.
  • hshizzlehshizzle Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I had same issue, but the gigs unlocked when i went back and 5-starred songs in the same vehicle. Not 100% sure, but it looked like the unlocks were based on total number of stars with the vehicle. I didn't have to 5-star everything, but it was close.
  • Rich T.Rich T. Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Don't know if this helps, but I had something odd to happen to me that opened a new gig: Before the game asked me to play the "Final Countdown" challenge, I noticed it was suddenly on the available gig list. I played it, and unlocked the items. The moment it was done, it immediately asked me if I wanted to play the challenge I'd just finished. I figured it was a minor bug, but decided the safest thing would be to do what it asked and play the gig again. After the second time through it, it unlocked a new prehistoric gig.

So, I guess if all else fails, try playing the "Final Countdown" challenge twice.

Please let us know if and how you solve your dilema. Good luck.
  • striderblackstriderblack Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Rich T.;3233279 said:
    Don't know if this helps, but I had something odd to happen to me that opened a new gig: Before the game asked me to play the "Final Countdown" challenge, I noticed it was suddenly on the available gig list. I played it, and unlocked the items. The moment it was done, it immediately asked me if I wanted to play the challenge I'd just finished. I figured it was a minor bug, but decided the safest thing would be to do what it asked and play the gig again. After the second time through it, it unlocked a new prehistoric gig.

So, I guess if all else fails, try playing the "Final Countdown" challenge twice.

Please let us know if and how you solve your dilema. Good luck.
    Oh man, I declined the second Final Countdown challenge immediately after the first. I'll keep that in mind as I continue on. Thanks for the heads-up!
  • MrMet2087MrMet2087 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I am having the exact same problem except I HAVE 5 starred or gold starred everything and nothing is coming up and have everyone hired