Veteran Performer Help

hisfamilyhisfamily Opening Act
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I completed all of my gigs that I have available, but I don't have the achievement. I don't have maximum stars for all, but I doubt that is the problem. I completed the Rock Marathon and the Endless Setlist, but I don't think that is a problem. Does anyone know how to unlock the achievement? Thanks.

Comments

• Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Did you buy all the entourage members? They unlock unique gigs as you progress.
  • hisfamilyhisfamily Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I got the Entourage achievement, so I guess I got all of them. #1 Boss, I think it was.
  • MattyTMattyT Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Veteran Performer
    Complete all gigs on the World Tour (except for the Rock Marathon Setlist and the Endless Setlist).

Make sure that you play EVERY gig at EVERY venue. If you backed out of any of the special gigs (i.e. "Jukebox Fury!" at the Parrot Peg 'n' Leg, "Mine over Matter!" at the Crystal Mine) when they first popped up, you have to go back and play them. Obviously, this includes all Build a Setlist and Mystery Setlist gigs at each location. Good luck.
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    working on this myself and ive hit someone of a stagnant spot too(im not done yet but im getting closer and havent seen a special pop up in a while)
    can you possibly list where you have your gaps so i can compare it to my current list?
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited November 2009
    It's possible that if you haven't five-starred every gig, you might not have unlocked some of the gigs. Some unlocks are based on the number of stars collected within a certain venue or vehicle, so even if your overall star count is extremely high, you might have too low a count in a specific place. Try looking for low per-venue star counts and trying to raise them and see if anything pops up, maybe?
    edited November 2009
    ok looks like i just hit this snag too

i have everything done
    but on about 4 venues, i noticed im missing 15 stars each, but nothing is there
  • MrMet2087MrMet2087 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I'm in the exact same situation, I have every available gig 5 or gold starred including the endless setlist and the rock marathon and nothing is showing up, im stuck as well, HMX should help us out cause this is kinda frustratiing
    edited November 2009
    MrMet2087;3235336 said:
    I'm in the exact same situation, I have every available gig 5 or gold starred including the endless setlist and the rock marathon and nothing is showing up, im stuck as well, HMX should help us out cause this is kinda frustratiing
    how many albums have you recorded?
    im at 5, the 6th never showed up, and that itself woulda been 1 of the venues im missing
    and something tells me it would have unlocked everything else if i got it too
    edited November 2009
    Same I believe, I think Ive done 5 and yeah the 6th never came
    edited November 2009
    ok by the looks of i am missing

1 gig at each of the following

Crystal Mine 15 stars
    UFO 15 stars
    Space Rock Festival 10 stars

(stars may be wrong, but i think thats what they were)

anyone who can confirm where the 6th album comes from would be apreciated
    im stacking more fans in hope it does the trick, but not holding my breathe
    edited November 2009
    found the answer, i think
    just keep playing, they will eventualy unlock, just got 1 more special gig done, it unlocked another after that, so all thats left is the 3rd im missing and hopefuly itl pop up when i finish this next list in the morning(damn kids bedtime, cant play anymore)
    edited November 2009
    Where you just listed that you were missing stars is the EXACT same areas I'm missing stars in, now you said you did a special gig to unlock a new area, but I already played and 5 starred every gig that is available to me including special gigs, so should I play them again? Which gig did you play to unlock the new gig you just got? What vehicle and what gig name?
    edited November 2009
    MrMet2087;3236480 said:
    Where you just listed that you were missing stars is the EXACT same areas I'm missing stars in, now you said you did a special gig to unlock a new area, but I already played and 5 starred every gig that is available to me including special gigs, so should I play them again? Which gig did you play to unlock the new gig you just got? What vehicle and what gig name?
    ok so i was just playing random songs in the sets, and now I have finished Crystal Mine(it was a album promo gig)

still missing both sets in the teleporter though
    so 15 and a 10 star gig to go
    playing random sets again in hopes it shows up and offers me the album so i can finish, dont see any link to it being stars(obviously you can see this too)

perhaps its fan base?(but i dont think it is as i had a really wierd number when i got my last one)
    how many fans do you have?

also i replaid the spinal tap special gig when i got my last unlock, im replaying 1 song gigs to try and get it to unlock sinse they go the fastest
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, those Album Promos are probably what's doing it. I skipped two of them but now I can only find one of them. I'm hoping there isn't a glitch where Album Promos go away or something.

That's one drawback about the way they did the Tour in this game. All of the gigs have unlock requirements, but none of them are posted. So you just have to plug along until you get them.
    edited November 2009
    T-Hybrid;3236911 said:
    Yeah, those Album Promos are probably what's doing it. I skipped two of them but now I can only find one of them. I'm hoping there isn't a glitch where Album Promos go away or something.

That's one drawback about the way they did the Tour in this game. All of the gigs have unlock requirements, but none of them are posted. So you just have to plug along until you get them.
    yeah, it does get irritating trying to meet them somehow

on a side note, the 2nd gig i had and didnt do last night, bogus

theres apprently this thing where if you get 1 album promo, it gives the exact same one to you again right after, and that was the promo it offered me, so nothing there
    still missing 25 stars/2 gigs

EDIT: just got offered album 6
    looks like the final gigs are only coming up if you best your old record(more stars, higher score, higher difficulty)
    so try replaying songs you know you can improve on? just my guess, or maybe i just got them at those convenient times.

the last 10 stars ill post how i get later, but for now, looks like just keep replaying even after you 5 star everything.

2nd edit: 10 stars left, the gig didnt show after the album, hopefuly it shows soon
    edited November 2009
    Max fans 999999999, I'll try playing those random gigs like u did to try and unlock album promos, did u play gigs in the same vehicle as the mine? Or did u just play any gig at any vehicle?
    edited November 2009
    MrMet2087;3237205 said:
    Max fans 999999999, I'll try playing those random gigs like u did to try and unlock album promos, did u play gigs in the same vehicle as the mine? Or did u just play any gig at any vehicle?
    they are coming from random gigs im playing

at this point ive gone lazy, supereasy mode, vocals, mic next to tv, check back every time a list finishes

enjoying just listening to it like a juke box til it unlocks :)
    edited November 2009
    Ok so I got the 15 stars I was missing in the mines after playing the gig Mine Over Matter and then I got offered an album promo so I got those 15 stars, what setlist did u play when u unlocked the stars you got in the UFO or the space rock place? Do you remember?
    edited November 2009
    MrMet2087;3237375 said:
    Ok so I got the 15 stars I was missing in the mines after playing the gig Mine Over Matter and then I got offered an album promo so I got those 15 stars, what setlist did u play when u unlocked the stars you got in the UFO or the space rock place? Do you remember?
    was playing a mystery setlist, dont remember where

but i just got the final setlist, its totaly random

just keep playing or whatever until they pop up, id say after the mines gig, i played maybe 5-6 more gigs until the next album popped up
    then close to 20 gigs after(i did the same setlist over and over, random one) until the final gig showed up

its playing itself right now, will let you know if it is indeed the final gig within 20 minutes
    edited November 2009
    I just got the greatest hits album by playing the roadie reunion in the moon, I only need 15 more in the UFO now
    edited November 2009
    MrMet2087;3237469 said:
    I just got the greatest hits album by playing the roadie reunion in the moon, I only need 15 more in the UFO now
    ok, achievment obtained

just keep playing til it pops up i guess, im going to assume there is either a random % factor involved in these, or they are actualy linked to a hidden # of gigs played count
    edited November 2009
    So you just played the same gig over and over again and you eventuallygot it, like you didn't even switch gigs or locations?
    edited November 2009
    MrMet2087;3237523 said:
    So you just played the same gig over and over again and you eventuallygot it, like you didn't even switch gigs or locations?
    nope, same mystery setlist, over and over and over
    edited November 2009
    alrIght I guess I'll try your tactic and put the mic up to the tv on super easy and go eat and sandwhich lol thanks for the help
    edited November 2009
    alrIght I guess I'll try your tactic and put the mic up to the tv on super easy and go eat and sandwhich lol thanks for the help
    edited November 2009
    oh yeah one last thing, was it a 2 or 3 song set? mystery setlist that is
    edited November 2009
    MrMet2087;3237689 said:
    oh yeah one last thing, was it a 2 or 3 song set? mystery setlist that is
    3 song, though i dont think it matters, i did it with 3 songs lists so that i wouldnt have to go check on it as often(plus i was listening to the music)
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    Had you maxed out your star count at the time? It could just be that the requirements for the final gigs are really high amounts of stars.
    edited November 2009
    Yeah I have max stars like 1825