Not all songs available for setlist

dgiles79dgiles79 Opening Act
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
When i create a setlist in quick play mode, some songs become unavailable. For example, I was going to play we will rock you and we are the champions as a setlist, but as soon as I chose one song, the other became unavailable.

I haven't played too far through the tour, so maybe I need to unlock something, or am I just missing something?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited November 2009
    You need to unlock the band in Band World Tour before you can play the songs in quickplay that you haven't played yet
  • dgiles79dgiles79 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    HeyRiles;3231818 said:
    You need to unlock the band in Band World Tour before you can play the songs in quickplay that you haven't played yet
    OK, thanks for the help.
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited November 2009
    HeyRiles;3231818 said:
    People keep saying that, but I (and others) have played the Bowie gig at the race track, and the Bowie DLC is still locked. Is there anyone who has actually "unlocked" these? I hope I'm wrong, but I heavily suspect they can't be unlocked.
  • XacharyCrossXacharyCross Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    LuigiHann;3232751 said:
    People keep saying that, but I (and others) have played the Bowie gig at the race track, and the Bowie DLC is still locked. Is there anyone who has actually "unlocked" these? I hope I'm wrong, but I heavily suspect they can't be unlocked.
    You can't do them in setlists, except, if you use "Random Song" it can apparently pick them despite being grayed out, and then your band sings them (instead of Bowie/Queen/whoever).

It only applies to DLC though, you can play Let's Dance, Song 2, Short And sweet, We Will Rock You, etc from LEGORB itself as soon as you unlock them.
  • JdurgitJdurgit Banned
    edited November 2009
    I think it's absolutely ridiculous that they block out those songs from being played in setlists while on tour. I would really like to hear Take Two and Harmonix's explanation for this just to get a good laugh. :p :D
  • eke826seke826s Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I've been wondering about this myself. "I Want it All" showed up in a random setlist for me, but if I do a "Make a Setlist" I cannot choose any Queen or Bowie songs.

This game is great, but some things about it just don't make sense. I hope they have patches.

On a similar note, any reason why the Blur DLC doesn't show up in my song list at all? There's nothing in it that makes me think the content filter should have excluded it.
  • raahsnavjraahsnavj Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    I ran into this problem last night... See I save all the 'make a setlist' gigs for when I have friends and family to play with. It was extremely disappointing to see the Queen DLC not available in the make a setlist section. I was hoping finishing the story mode would unlock these, but from what I read here I will NEVER get to unlock the DLC I paid for to use in the game (except for free play)?

Please say it ain't so... to me RB is 'make a setlist' having songs excluded from play from these is not acceptable.
  • MrHartgraveMrHartgrave Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    If you play the Queen DLC in FreePlay mode you will be playing as Queen. I figure this must be the bit of programming that went all screwey in the Story Mode. I FIRMLY believe that not being able to select the Queen.ect. DLC in custom setlist is a BUG. Hopefully there will be a patch for this...