Will LRB songs become available as dlc?

Ryan315Ryan315 Unsigned
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
I own the wii. Dlc has been fully loaded since aug. i heard u cant export the songs on the wii, but was wondering if these songs will become regular dlc. I only want to play a few but don't wanna pay 50 bucks to play these on a separate disc. i bought the track pack 2 and then a week later saw those songs on dlc. don't wanna make the same mistake..

Comments

• ghostofjarjarghostofjarjar Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I agree that HMX definitely should have/SHOULD work something out for you guys.
  • Ryan315Ryan315 Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    thanks. its not so bad. the graphics obviously aren't as good, but we get dlc on the same schedule as u guys.
  • Icyjoe14Icyjoe14 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    I agree as well but sadly the chances of this happening don't seem very high to me, based on the fact that RB1 and ACDC never got DLC treatment.
  • ryan12147ryan12147 Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Ryan315;3232679 said:
    thanks. its not so bad. the graphics obviously aren't as good, but we get dlc on the same schedule as u guys.
    There's only room for one Ryan[insert random number here] on these forums my friend.
    edited November 2009
    yeah the only reason i think they will is because of what they did with the trackpacks.
    edited November 2009
    ryan12147;3232688 said:
    There's only room for one Ryan[insert random number here] on these forums my friend.
    lol i beg to differ. so have any insight on this topic?
    edited November 2009
    Ryan315;3232706 said:
    lol i beg to differ. so have any insight on this topic?
    hahaha no, I just saw another Ryan and felt the need to interrupt. :)
  • FangSingFangSing Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    ryan12147;3232777 said:
    hahaha no, I just saw another Ryan and felt the need to interrupt. :)
    Hehe If any of you guys have seen Mikachu on these forums, I have a similar name on the Steam Forums, Rikachu, and I got a laugh when I saw her/his name.

But lets not get off topic here...

I probably won't be buying LRB and I have a 360, so I might not be able to play the LRB songs... sad I know.
    edited November 2009
    FangSing;3232824 said:
    Hehe If any of you guys have seen Mikachu on these forums, I have a similar name on the Steam Forums, Rikachu, and I got a laugh when I saw her/his name.

But lets not get off topic here...

I probably won't be buying LRB and I have a 360, so I might not be able to play the LRB songs... sad I know.
    lol I'm just gonna be the first to rent it. :)
  • DekieonDekieon Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    I feel bad for the Wii people, and I hope that they do offer it for DLC for you guys eventually. If they did decide to do it, it wouldn't be for quite some time, as least until the sales for lego on the wii dropped significantly.