Member Stand ins

Pearl WhitePearl White Rising Star
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
Ace, my Lego RB arrived today, stick it in the PS3 and look forward to making my custom band. But seem to have encountered a problem, unlike RB2 where you make your band, then goto roster and then assign your created chars to your band so as they all apear on stage with you and you jam away with your band.

I seem to be unable to see that feature on the Lego Rockband options, so can any one please advice me how to get my standins to appear in my Lego Rockband ?

Comments

• Rich T.Rich T. Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    You create the rest of your band at the shop in this version. In the shop, you toggle between the members of your band and customize/rename each of them there. A gazillion more parts for this unlock as you play story mode.
  • NulienNulien Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    It just functions differently this time around. Instead of creating a whole new character and adding him/her to your band, you edit the pre-existing ones that you start with.

I kinda like it this way, but I think it would be nice to have the option to put your pre-made characters in their place as well.
  • Pearl WhitePearl White Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    I see, thanks for the help

:)
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    Just a heads up, you customize Road Crew and Entourage the same way.
    edited November 2009
    K been playing with this a little now, seem to have a new problem now. Apply all. How do i disable this feature as i change one band member and then it wont let me confirm it unless i select yes to this will apply to all band members, i not sure how to disable this option of applying to all

This char creator seems very complicated for a game aimed at the younger player, especially if trying to creat a band with stand ins, was hoping this be as easy as is on RB for creating a custom looking band but alas i seem to be encountering a few hiccups along the way to creating my band

Im forever altering my bands in RB and changing thier outfits and the like, id like to do same in LRB but it seems more fidly to get this working right.
    edited November 2009