What is the best LEGO: Rock Band song? (Part 3)

A New Pyro FoolA New Pyro Fool Forum Comedian
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
You all know how this works. Vote for your favorite out of the songs in the poll. After many rounds, we'll narrow this down to a single 'best' song in the game. As opposed to The Beatles: Rock Band version of this, the tracks are going to be put into the polls alphabetically based on their chronological order rather than just alphabetically.

Congrats to "Kung Fu Fighting," the winner of round 2!

Here are the songs in this round:
1) "The Passenger" ('77) - Iggy Pop
2) "We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions" ('77) - Queen
3) "Crash" ('88) - The Primitives

Who do I think will win?: Queen is going to win for good reasons. I don't need to explain it.

Past Results:

Round 1:
"Fire" ('67) - 55.32%
"Crocodile Rock" ('72) - 26.60%
"I Want you Back" ('69) - 18.09%

Round 2:
"Kung Fu Fighting" ('74) - 55.56%
"Ride a White Swan" ('70) - 24.69%
"Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me)" ('75) - 19.75%

(As time progresses, I will edit the organization of the information. You know, at least until Ordeal returns)

Comments

• Dino1626Dino1626 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Queen, hands down. ;)
  • striderblackstriderblack Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I voted for the Passenger. Groovy guitar riff.
  • monkeyfishmonkeyfish Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    The passenger is easily the most boring guitar song I've played in LRB. I hate that rhythm and it goes on forever. Crash is decent. Gotta give this to Queen.
  • xXZeroOverrideXxxXZeroOverrideXx Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    You can't say the Passenger is boring and then say WWRY is not.
    I voted for the Passengar.
  • JglaubmanJglaubman Headliner
    edited November 2009
  • sonicnerd23sonicnerd23 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Queen. The Passenger is too repetitive, and I didn't really like Crash.
  • monkeyfishmonkeyfish Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    xXZeroOverrideXx;3234116 said:
    You can't say the Passenger is boring and then say WWRY is not.
    I voted for the Passengar.
    Very true, but this is two boring, short songs I can play/listen to separate versus a long one. :D

Plus I also sing, and the Queen songs almost always deliver vocal goodness. To each his own, of course.
  • CyanFunkCyanFunk Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    Queen, no contest
  • General Lein979General Lein979 Headliner
    edited November 2009
    monkeyfish;3234104 said:
    The passenger is easily the most boring guitar song I've played in LRB. I hate that rhythm and it goes on forever. Crash is decent. Gotta give this to Queen.
    Your doing it wrong.
  • rocker820rocker820 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    As Queen is one of my least favorite bands and both songs are hella boring to play, I picked The Passenger because it was my favorite song, still pretty boring chart though.
  • SonicRocker15XSonicRocker15X Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Like usual, my favorite from the poll is the least voted.
    Crash FTW
  • XacharyCrossXacharyCross Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I give to Queen, though Crash is pretty cool.

Passenger didn't thrill me in either gameplay or musical quality.
  • TestaverdeTestaverde Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    The Passenger, even though "We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions" is a great classic too!
  • A New Pyro FoolA New Pyro Fool Forum Comedian
    edited November 2009
    Just checked the songs that are going to be in the next poll.

I think that it's going to be bloodbath...
  • snwns26snwns26 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I don't know how anyone can vote for the Queen songs, pretty much a snoozefest even though the songs are good, We Will Rock You is just terrible though, I'd vote for We Are the Champions if it wasn't WWRY with it. The Passenger was okay for the couple minutes but it seems like it goes on forever. Crash is a good song and average fun to play so it wins.
  • BonzesBonzes Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Queen...We Are the Champions is my favorite... Didn't care much for Crash..and Passenger is a bit to slow for me.
  • HauntingYourKidsHauntingYourKids Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    You know, OP, these results would be much more different if you had separated the Queen songs like the game did. Because in this situation, people aren't voting for the song, they're voting for the band.
  • XacharyCrossXacharyCross Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    HauntingYourKids;3236647 said:
    You know, OP, these results would be much more different if you had separated the Queen songs like the game did. Because in this situation, people aren't voting for the song, they're voting for the band.
    Yeah, I think WWRY went under Crash when I did a list elsewhere. WATC holds up better.
  • The ManimalThe Manimal Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Are you kiddn' me, none of these (they're great; don't get me wrong). GHOSTBUSTERS is the best!
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    "I Want You Back" didn't deserve to get paired up against Hendrix right off the bat, that song is a ton of fun. :(
  • A New Pyro FoolA New Pyro Fool Forum Comedian
    edited November 2009
    The Manimal;3237154 said:
    Are you kiddn' me, none of these (they're great; don't get me wrong). GHOSTBUSTERS is the best!
    1) You clearly do not understand the rules. Ghostbusters will eventually be in a future poll, but please only vote out of the 3 songs that ARE in the poll at the moment
    2) Do not necro old threads please (I'm referring to the post that you made in Part 2)

@Haunted: I realized my mistake shortly after I posted the poll. I was going solely off of Sayburr's L:RB FAQ thread and not off of how it was in the game. The Queen songs will be separated in the next round.
  • JdurgitJdurgit Banned
    edited November 2009
    All I know is that when I finally played "Crash" in this game, I had one of those "Oh crap, THAT song!" moments like I hadn't had since I heard "Tempted" by Squeeze as a preview in the music score. I was playing along and all I could think of was "Dumb And Dumber". So that is what I named the next album I played in the game. All three songs were from the D&D soundtrack. ("Crash", "Oh Pretty Woman", "My Best Friend's Girl").