Audio Hiccups

EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
The 99% of the songs Ive played sound just fine. But sometimes when playing a DLC song it seems like the mixing is outa whack compared to RB2.

Im not talking about every song. Just a few. The main one I remember is Devour by Shinedown. You could barely hear the vocals. Which I find really odd because I have them set higher than the rest of the band.

And before you start, its not a setting issue, I checked. And im not complaining. It was quite fun playing an insturmental version of that song.

Had any hicups?

And if somebody else could test that song and let me know if they had the same thing happen, let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• Dino1626Dino1626 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Ehfahq;3233912 said:
    The 99% of the songs Ive played sound just fine. But sometimes when playing a DLC song it seems like the mixing is outa whack compared to RB2.

Im not talking about every song. Just a few. The main one I remember is Devour by Shinedown. You could barely hear the vocals. Which I find really odd because I have them set higher than the rest of the band.

And before you start, its not a setting issue, I checked. And im not complaining. It was quite fun playing an insturmental version of that song.

Had any hicups?

And if somebody else could test that song and let me know if they had the same thing happen, let me know. Thanks.
    I haven't had any, that I've noticed. I will try "Devour" when I get home though.
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Cool dude, let me know.

It could have been a fluke type thing. But I figured I would ask.
  • Dino1626Dino1626 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Ehfahq;3233930 said:
    Cool dude, let me know.

It could have been a fluke type thing. But I figured I would ask.
    Not a problem, I won't be home for another 4 hours, but I'll post after I check.
  • NulienNulien Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Have you checked RB2 again? It may be that you're mis-remembering how it sounds there.

I just tried Devour in L:RB, and it did seem to me like the vocals were kinda quiet... so I then put RB2 back in and tried it there for comparison, and they sounded just as quiet there.
  • aggiesrul8aggiesrul8 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    The vocals in Devour in RB2 have always sounded extremely quite to me as well. Haven't played it in L:RB, but I remember when I got this song I was a little bit dissapointed with the vocals volume...
  • EhfahqEhfahq Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Maybe thats exactly what it is. Tonite Im going to play it on both games.

Thanks for the input you guys.