Gigs NOT showing up in Tour, have EVERYTHING Gold or 5 starred, Veteran Performer

MrMet2087MrMet2087 Road Warrior
edited November 2009 in LEGO: Rock Band
(PS3) I'm in tour and have gold starred or 5 starred every gig that is open to me, including the endless setlist and the rock marathon, I have 1800 total stars and max fans and everyone hired. But yet there are 3 gigs I am not getting. Im missing 15 stars in the crystal mine, 15 in the UFO and 15 in the space rock festival. Does anyone know why? does anyone actually have this trophy/achievement so someone can atleast tell me if it's a glitch, cause this is getting kinda frustrating. someone from HMX to respond would be nice.

Comments

• BBULL89BBULL89 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Do you have all of the entourage people? I really don't know.
  • WimbernutsWimbernuts Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    Out of curiosity, how many total albums have you made? I wonder if it has anything to do with that. I have about 1200 stars so far and have only unlocked 5 "live at" gigs which require me to make a new album.
  • GateKeeperGateKeeper Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    You need to start back a your first bus and go thru each means of transportation, they pop new gigs back into past means of transportation you all ready done. I've completed 97 % of the game, except the The Final Countdown 100% solo Expert which I don't think I'll ever accomplish.
  • MrMet2087MrMet2087 Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I have made 5 albums and the 6th one never shows up. And to the other point about going back and playing old transportation, I have no available gigs to play, unless you mean just replay everything again? Like cause I have every gig that is available to me completed and 5 starred, now how do I unlock the gigs that are NOT available to me? How do I unlock the 6th album?
    edited November 2009
    Ok, the last 15 stars you get from Crystal Mine are from unlocking the Album Promo gig. Unlocking this is done, at least for me, by getting 65/65 stars at the Bill Ditt Contruction Co. venue. Not sure about UFO or Space Rock Festival venues yet.
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    we had another thread going on this

basicaly, just reply whatever, and they will eventualy randomly show up

has nothing to do with star count
    has nothing to do with fan count

its just random(i literaly played the same gig over and over and over until they showed up, i had long sinse had maxed stars)

if you have 2 missing, one is an album
    and the other is probly the celebration for having many albums
  • MattyTMattyT Road Warrior
    edited November 2009
    I can confirm that you do not record your sixth album until you have accumulated 1,500 stars. (I made sure to 5 star everything available before advancing). The sixth album is recorded once you have unlocked the Space Rock Festival. (I have not unlocked The Final Rock Power Challenge yet).
    edited November 2009
    MattyT;3241153 said:
    I can confirm that you do not record your sixth album until you have accumulated 1,500 stars. (I made sure to 5 star everything available before advancing). The sixth album is recorded once you have unlocked the Space Rock Festival. (I have not unlocked The Final Rock Power Challenge yet).
    some of us had more then that ammount and it still didnt unlock
    what happens is there is a random chance once you have the rock festival open(sinse thats where you record it) that itl pop up. ive looked at a few people who have gotten to this point and no one seems to have the same experience in unlocking 6th album
  • zeoavengerzeoavenger Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I can't get the last 3 gigs to unlock either. I think it might have something to do with cancelling out when the game prompts you to do the new gig. There were a few times I had to cancel out and I probably just hit the one that will glitch out on you if you don't play it immediately.
    edited November 2009
    zeoavenger;3243513 said:
    I can't get the last 3 gigs to unlock either. I think it might have something to do with cancelling out when the game prompts you to do the new gig. There were a few times I had to cancel out and I probably just hit the one that will glitch out on you if you don't play it immediately.
    just keep playing, happened to a few of us, the more you play, the better the chance is to get the last few to show up
    they seem to be totaly random, but they do eventualy show

and i bet i can name them
    crystal mines, ufo, and rock festival
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    What were the sets once you finally unlocked them? Anything special or just more build/surprise setlists?
    edited November 2009
    UFO, Space Rock Festival and Crystal Mine were the final 3 venues for gigs to show up for me as well and if I recall the gigs were:

Record greatest hits album
    Greatest hits launch party
    Normal album promo
  • zeoavengerzeoavenger Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    vedis;3243560 said:
    just keep playing, happened to a few of us, the more you play, the better the chance is to get the last few to show up
    they seem to be totaly random, but they do eventualy show

and i bet i can name them
    crystal mines, ufo, and rock festival

Yes those are the ones.

BWT in LRB is already too long to begin with. 161 gigs for a 45 song setlist is stupid. It was repetitive as hell with a bunch of DLC so I can't imagine the pain non-DLC people are going through. Maybe I'll throw in LRB for some random make-a-setlist events in the future but for right now I'm burnt out on it.

Has anyone unlocked them normally through one playthrough without having to replay a bunch of stuff?
    edited November 2009
    I finally got the "Veteran Performer" trophy. Odd thing, from what I could tell, I don't think I ever played the 'Greatest Hits launch party'. I played the 'Rock Marathon', bought all of the instruments available, re-played the gig of 'Fire', and I got the trophy. So doggone random.
    edited November 2009
    So I was playing some sets, and got B2B "Album Promo" messages. But I didn't have time for them. Now I can't find what venue they're at.
    edited November 2009
    T-Hybrid;3249292 said:
    So I was playing some sets, and got B2B "Album Promo" messages. But I didn't have time for them. Now I can't find what venue they're at.
    Sure you've already done this, but look back at the older venues, and if you have a location (i.e. LEGO City Station) highlighted, and it says "1 new gig", it's likely there.

Almost, if not every, 'Album Promo' gig is at a location that you've already played all of the previously available gigs at.
    edited November 2009
    Yeah I went back and did that. I've already cleared up through the Endless Set. It could be that I just didn't see them, so I'll check again. I didn't play ANY sets after those two so maybe if I play a few more they'll pop up again.

But it doesn't sound like these are missable, so I'm not too worried. Though I have played through about a a quarter of my songs. I'm actually pretty impressed with how well the random setlists have balanced what songs were chosen.
  • GraphicMangGraphicMang Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Any of you guys know the EXACT countdown of Gigs? Like which gigs is where? and how many total? cause my band data says ive unlocked 160/161
    but i have no idea where the last one is or how to get it
    and i know this is why i dont have my veteran perforner achievment
  • Eric4372Eric4372 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    Oh my God this game makes me want to snap my RB2 Strat in two.

I have FOUR setlists left: Endless Setlist, Album Recording in UFO City, Album Promo in the Abyss, Album Promo in the UFO.

I beat the Endless Setlist. It asks me to record the final album. I do that, leaving just the two promos left.

Before I get back to the main menu, it does that thing where it asks you to play the promo immediately. I play it at the Abyss. Okay, one setlist left. It alerts me to another promo, I accept. This one is at the Abyss too! I don't quit though, I beat that one too. Game over, give me my achievement!

No! The UFO Album Promo will not show up! Because I technically "beat" that UFO setlist in the Abyss, apparently, that setlist WILL NOT show up but it won't make it pop up again since the game thinks I already beat it. Bull****. I only have one setlist left that I can't make appear again and I got cheated out of the achievement. What a glitchy piece of crap.

I did everything I had to do, now give me the achievement before my anger reaches a fever pitch and I destroy everything in a five-mile radius.

And by the way, I'm not going anywhere. I will keep checking this thread every day until someone gives me an answer. This is ridiculous and I will not rest until this problem is solved.
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Eric4372;3251502 said:
    Oh my God this game makes me want to snap my RB2 Strat in two.

I have FOUR setlists left: Endless Setlist, Album Recording in UFO City, Album Promo in the Abyss, Album Promo in the UFO.

I beat the Endless Setlist. It asks me to record the final album. I do that, leaving just the two promos left.

Before I get back to the main menu, it does that thing where it asks you to play the promo immediately. I play it at the Abyss. Okay, one setlist left. It alerts me to another promo, I accept. This one is at the Abyss too! I don't quit though, I beat that one too. Game over, give me my achievement!

No! The UFO Album Promo will not show up! Because I technically "beat" that UFO setlist in the Abyss, apparently, that setlist WILL NOT show up but it won't make it pop up again since the game thinks I already beat it. Bull****. I only have one setlist left that I can't make appear again and I got cheated out of the achievement. What a glitchy piece of crap.

I did everything I had to do, now give me the achievement before my anger reaches a fever pitch and I destroy everything in a five-mile radius.

And by the way, I'm not going anywhere. I will keep checking this thread every day until someone gives me an answer. This is ridiculous and I will not rest until this problem is solved.
    I've noticed the album promo setlists seem buggy. Every single time they pop up for me I always end up having to do the same exact one twice in a row. Only thing I can suggest is try re-playing a gig and seeing if that other album promo gig you need pops up.
  • Eric4372Eric4372 Rising Star
    edited November 2009
    jeccaneko;3251674 said:
    I've noticed the album promo setlists seem buggy. Every single time they pop up for me I always end up having to do the same exact one twice in a row. Only thing I can suggest is try re-playing a gig and seeing if that other album promo gig you need pops up.
    Sorry my post was really full of rage. I was stuck at 160/161 setlists. To unlock the last UFO album promo, you have to...get this...play more random setlists so that this number goes past a certain point (I think 175). Completely random and I don't think I would've figured it out without the internet. Oh well, I got the achievement so I am happy now. I'm real embarrassed too.
    edited November 2009
    Is the UFO album promo the 7th cd? ive already done 6
    edited November 2009
    I don't think there is a "7th" CD. The 6th is your "greatest hits" (which can have any songs from your collection). But there isn't a 7th.
    edited November 2009
    Yeah appears 6 is the limit, I was also stuck at 160/161 and finally got my achievement today. It was so glitchy it asked me to do the ufo promo back to back so i did it once then skipped the next screen. So even though i got veteran performer i dont think it unlocked the venue lmao
    even though my band stats say 161/161 now.
    I may go back to this game every now and then since I like the lego notes and auto kick drum, But on the other hand I did all my ments except 100% final countdown and exported my songs so it feels good to get back to rb2