HELP! I need som ... er ...a band.

MidniteVulture83MidniteVulture83 Opening Act
edited November 2009 in Playstation 3
Hello,

I need the help of some of you to get three trophies I am missing:

1. All Together Now - Guitar / Bass / Drum unison bonus on 6 selected songs.

2. In Seconds Flat - Beatlemania for 60 seconds.

3. Like a Million Suns - 1,000,000 in a single song.

For which trophies I need an expert guitarist and an expert bassist (I am an expert drummer) and I may also need an expert vocalist.

In other words, I need to put together a band! Can anyone help me? I have TB: RB for PS3 and my gamer-tag is MidniteVulture83. Feel free to add me and message me either here or via PSN. Thanks a bundle!

Comments

• Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited November 2009
    I need those same trophies too, so I'm in. I'm an expert guitarist/bassist/drummer. Don't sing much though. I've gold-starred nearly every song on disc. My PSN is in my sig.
  • MidniteVulture83MidniteVulture83 Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Awesome. I'm adding you now.
  • frostyMcNuggetsfrostyMcNuggets Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    I'll be your bassist. PSN-FrostyMcNuggets

I only need in seconds flat, but I'll help(!) you out
    edited November 2009
    That In Seconds Flat trophy is going to be a problem for me because my guitar tends to go into overdrive by itself. The only way I can get that is on drums, but I'll help you out getting it.
    edited November 2009
    I'll be your bassist. PSN-FrostyMcNuggets

I only need in seconds flat, but I'll help(!) you out
    Yay. Great! Thanks a lot!

I'm adding you now.
    edited November 2009
    Mega-Tallica;3241789 said:
    That In Seconds Flat trophy is going to be a problem for me because my guitar tends to go into overdrive by itself. The only way I can get that is on drums, but I'll help you out getting it.
    Don't worry. We'll give it a try.
  • ADN363ADN363 Unsigned
    edited November 2009
    So do I guys.

I already got "In Seconds Flat" but not the other two.
    And I still do need "A Little Help From my Friends".

I'm an expert drummer, I'm not as good on guitar/bass but if necessary I can handle it.

My PSN : NN-AD3
    edited November 2009
    MidniteVulture83;3241796 said:
    Don't worry. We'll give it a try.
    Just giving you a heads up. As soon as the meter is halfway it goes off, something wrong with the censor or something.
  • frostyMcNuggetsfrostyMcNuggets Opening Act
    edited November 2009
    Mega-Tallica;3241802 said:
    Just giving you a heads up. As soon as the meter is halfway it goes off, something wrong with the censor or something.
    You could go for the ZZ Top playing style.
    edited November 2009
    One question, Is it true that with 30 trophies / achievements you get a gold icon?
    edited November 2009
    frostyMcNuggets;3241821 said:
    You could go for the ZZ Top playing style.
    Lol, if I stand perfectly still without moving at all, it doesn't go off until I move. It's just extremely uncomfortable. It's hard playing to The Beatles being absolutely motionless.
    edited November 2009
    MidniteVulture83;3241831 said:
    One question, Is it true that with 30 trophies / achievements you get a gold icon?
    Yup, I have the gold icon. And I think 45 trophies/achievements gets you a platinum in the game.

I haven't seen anybody yet with platinum. And for that matter, I haven't seen many people with gold. Some trophies are quite difficult to get.
    edited November 2009
    Mega-Tallica;3241840 said:
    Yup, I have the gold icon. And I think 45 trophies/achievements gets you a platinum in the game.

I haven't seen anybody yet with platinum.
    Well ... cool! With those 3 trophies I listed earlier I'd go over the mark. I'm sure there are some other trophies I could get more easily (like the Ace Bassist one) but I am trying to get the toughest ones first.

I am THIS close to getting 5 gold stars on "Good Morning Good Morning." It is just a matter of hitting ONE NOTE (a white one, which would increase my Beatlemania and therefore my score!). Getting the 5 gold stars there would earn me another trophy. Then I'll move on to "I Wanna Be Your Man," which isn't technically difficult at all--just fast, an arm killer. But doable.

Those 2 are the only songs I need to gold-star on drums.
    edited November 2009
    MidniteVulture83;3241854 said:
    Well ... cool! With those 3 trophies I listed earlier I'd go over the mark. I'm sure there are some other trophies I could get more easily (like the Ace Bassist one) but I am trying to get the toughest ones first.

I am THIS close to getting 5 gold stars on "Good Morning Good Morning." It is just a matter of hitting ONE NOTE (a white one, which would increase my Beatlemania and therefore my score!). Getting the 5 gold stars there would earn me another trophy. Then I'll move on to "I Wanna Be Your Man," which isn't technically difficult at all--just fast, an arm killer. But doable.

Those 2 are the only songs I need to gold-star on drums.
    Did you get the 100% on Helter Skelter trophy on expert drums?

That ones a pain. I nearly got it today but choked on the ending cymbal roles.
    edited November 2009
    Mega-Tallica;3241862 said:
    Did you get the 100% on Helter Skelter trophy on expert drums?

That ones a pain. I nearly got it today but choked on the ending cymbal roles.
    I did get that one. 100% and 5 gold stars.

It was after earning that trophy that I was given a new icon. Is it silver or steel?

It looked cool the first time. But now I'm craving GOLD.
    edited November 2009
    MidniteVulture83;3241880 said:
    I did get that one. 100% and 5 gold stars.

It was after earning that trophy that I was given a new icon. Is it silver or steel?

It looked cool the first time. But now I'm craving GOLD.
    Nice, you're better than me on drums

Just message me through here or on the PSN whenever you want to play.
    edited November 2009
    Mega-Tallica;3241908 said:
    Nice, you're better than me on drums

Just message me through here or on the PSN whenever you want to play.
    Sure. Just added you.
    edited November 2009
    Damn those game servers that sometimes don't work ...
    edited November 2009
    Good news ... just by playing random songs with people I obtained the All Together Now trophy ...
  • edited November 2009
    Moving this on over to Band Wanted as you'll get a lot more views there (and potentially some bandmates for future play throughs). Glad you got the trophies you were after!
  • skyttskyttskyttskytt Headliner
    edited November 2009
    Mega-Tallica;3241840 said:

I haven't seen anybody yet with platinum. And for that matter, I haven't seen many people with gold. Some trophies are quite difficult to get.
    There is no platinum. Once you get all the trophies, it goes all rainbow-y from what I remember. Saw a picture of the icons, but no idea where to find to link.